Chapter 3: Chase Manson

Naomi's point of view

I was walking with Ashton when I suddenly stopped in my tracks. Two words.... Chase Manson. High school nerd/hottie I've had a crush on him since 9th grade (Im in 10th) 

"What's wrong Naomi?" I heard Ashton say. I pointed " Thats Chase Manson my crush" I melted as I said his name. I felt Ashton tense and looked at him. I saw.. jealousy??? How could he be jealous I just met him. As I kept staring Ashton finally grabbed my arm and pulled me out side. As he did I felt fireworks throught my body. I did my best to ignore them because I know he would never look at me like that. Then I said. "You ok? You seemed tense." I looked at Ashton as I asked. He just shook his head and kept walking. I through my head back and sighed dramatically trying to make him smile or something. He acted as he didn't hear so I did it again. He looked in my direction and bit his lip to hide a chuckle. That has to be the sexiest thing I have ever seen. "Really." "What?" I asked. "You think its sexy when i bite my lip?" My eyes widened I said that out loud! Omg. My cheeks turned rosey pink and I realized something that could change the subject. "You spoke to me HaHa" I know I sound childish but who cares. 

When we made it back to Hanna and the rest of the members of 5sos I gave her the papers and she grabbed her pencil and finished rerencing to my essay every so often. Ashton and the other guys were having a convo when Hanna asked me "Can you walk with me to bring this back?" "Sure" I told the boys we would be right back. Her and I talked about what she talked to Luke Michael and calum about. "I was like omg Im actually talking to them in my head but I really kept my cool when-" "Hey Naomi, can I talked to you?'' 

It was Chase.. 

"Of course." I walked over to him giving Hanna one last look. She gave me the 'get some' look.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies this friday?" He asked shyly. he was so cute. I nodded and gave him my number. I walked back to Hanna and squealed. I was so happy I ran back to the bleachers and squealed again. The boys looked up as if something was wrong. 

"What's up Naomi?" Calum asked. " Sat down next to Hanna and whispered the news. " Not Fudging way!" I nodded and she squealed in excitement. "My babys growing up." she faked sniffled. Completley forgetting the boys were here we laughed and heard a cough. "What." I said. "Are you guys ok." "Yea Naomi is just fine. With her new boyfriend." He's not my boyfriend." "Boyfriend!?!" Ashtons head shot up from his phone. "He's not my boyfriend." "You wish he was all drooling and saying 'He is so perfect.' " I scoffed with her failed attempt to mock me. " Is this that Chase kid from earlier?" Ashton asked. I nodded. He looked hurt, and jealous. "Whats wrong Ash you look upset." Calum had said. " Its nothing." I frowned I think Ashton is jealous of Chase. Im not sure why though. Its not like im anything special. i have long brown hair oval face and not the perfect girl body figure , Im quite plump actually. "Naomi we have to go now. I looked up at her now insecure about myself and walked with her the rest of the boys followed.