Im not sure

Hannas point of view

I sent Naomi off to her date and I start to not feel good. I walk to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. but I don't stop. I grab my phone from my pocket and dial Luke's number.

"Hello" he answers on the third ring

"Can you come over?" I ask quickly then throwing up again.

"Uh yea sure I'll be there in 15" he hangs up and I drop my phone on the floor.

I threw up again and feel so week. I can barley move my arms or legs . I hear a knock.

"Come in" I try to tell. Luke walks in and sees me looking like a zombie

"Omg. Hanna are you ok?" I shake my head no.

"I think I need to go to the hospital." I say hoarsely. Luke nods and picks me up bridal style and walks out the door. and into his car.

--Later at the hospital

The doctor and nurses bring me to the room and give me a hospital gown to change in. though I can barely move my arms and legs one of the nurses come in to help me.

They set me on the bed connecting different cords on me. They start running a bunch of tests and all the doctors and nurses walk out leaving me with Luke.

"Hey thank you for bringing me here." I tell him. he drags a chair over and grabs my hand.

"Hanna I know I didn't ask you this before but would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asks. I nod

"Yes" he smiles making his adorable dimples show.

"I'm so scared Luke what if something's wrong with me?" I start to tear up and look at him sadly.

"Hey don't cry. nothing is wrong." he leans in to kiss me and I kiss back immediately. his soft lips against mine make me have hope.

The doctor soon comes back in.

"Hanna. we have done some tests and I'm sad to say the you have bone cancer"