Last chapter

Hannas point of view

I pulled on my cover up to my bathing suit. I grabbed my sunglasses and bag with sunscreen and towels and went down the stairs.

"You guys ready?" Michael asked in a rush to get to the beach.

"Yes Michael Hanna is done frolicking around in her room." Naomi said sarcastically.

"Frolicking?" Ashton said confused. Calum just shrugged and went on his phone. I scoffed and walked passed the rude people in the house and got in the car.

I sat in the middle of the Bach seat with Calum and Luke beside me. Ashton in the passenger and Naomi driving. Michael got in the trunk and cursed himself. I laughed at him. each time we would hit a bump he would yell.

Finally Naomi said "were here!!!" Everyone piled out and Michael got out of the trunk.

"I am never doing that again!" He grabbed his glasses and towel and took off toward the beach.

"He's gonna get a nasty sunburn." Ashton observed as he stared at Michael in amusement.

"Who cares lets go party!" Naomi screeched and everyone took off towards the beach.

What can I say Naomi and I lived a long happy life with the 5sos boys until a meteor came down and killed us. Lol jk we were just two girls who fantasized about them and met them on a track in high school.