-E L E V E N-

Slipping out of Bucks unnoticed was not hard. Friday night was always a wild one at the bar.
Friday at Bucks meant parties, Friday for me meant fight night. I was on my way to the addresses Curly had given me.
I was dressed in my usual fighting cloths, black jeans,combat boots, and a tight long sleeve black shirt. My hair was braided into a ponytail.

After a short walk from Bucks, I made it to the address Curly had given me.
I walked in and surveyed my surroundings. It was an old abandoned pool hall, the pool was about 12 feet deep and completely drained of water. There were dried bloodstains scattered along the bottom.
The place was packed. I walked to the edge of the pool, two guys were fighting.
"Hey Reaper," I turned and saw Curly and Tim walking up to me.
"Hey" I replied. Tim just gave a nod of acknowledgment which I returned.
I looked back at Curly who was describing how things worked here. "So basically a fight ends when one person gets knocked unconscious or taps out, which rarely happens. The only real rules are no weapons whatsoever and no eye-gouging. To volunteer for a fight you just raise your hand and the ref picks from the crowd." I looked and saw a guy standing with a microphone at the steeps of the pool. "If and when you win the ref hands you the money and you can leave or choose another fight. Got that?" I just nodded, turning back towards the fight.
One of them was average height with thick mussels and was bald with tattoos on the back of his skull. I was shocked to see that the other man was Griff.
Griff had a thin white T-shirt that clung to his well-muscled chest. His hair was damp with sweat but in a hot way.
Griff landed a punch to his opponent and they went down. Two guys dressed in black walked down the steps and dragged his unconscious body away. I didn't look to see what they did with him.
The ref held up Griff's hand and announced him the winner. Then he turned to the crowd and asked for any volunteers. I raised my hand.
"How about," The ref looked at me "you dollface.''The ref pointed to me, "Well. This should be an interesting fight." I climbed down the ladder and jumped the rest of the way into the pool. Griff smirked at me as I walked closer to them.
"What's your name darlin'?" The ref asked.
"Reaper," I responded with a cool stare.
"On the count of three, one, two, three. Begin!" Griff threw a punch and I launched myself backwards but not before his hand connected with my jaw.
"Not so cocky without your gun." He said with a devilish smirk as we circled each other.
I threw a punch that he ducked.
I landed a punch to his jaw and he staggered back holding his face.
He charged at me with his head bent. I swiftly jumped to the side and stuck my foot out. He tripped over it but didn't fall.
He looked back at me with pure rage contorting his features.
"Not so cocky now huh?" I mocked.
He went at me again but this time I brought my wrist up and slammed it into his nose, he clutched his face. I used this and launched myself forward and slammed my fist into his face.
With a thud, he collapsed to the ground.
The ref lifted my hand above my head and declared my victory.
I decided on staying for another fight or two. I didn't really need the money but I wanted it in case there was an emergency and I also happen to have a taste for expensive chocolate.
My second match went fine. The man was arrogant and I took him down fast but on my third and final fight I things went south quickly.
The man seemed to be roughly 6 feet and decently built. The fight was going pretty well and I was toying with him. Letting him chase me around the ring and slipping away every time he thought he caught me. I eventually decided to finish this off and used a right hook to his cheek, midway through I saw him reach for something but thought nothing of it. After my punch landed and he took a step back I saw him pull a blade out.
My eyes went wide and he grinned evilly. He lunged and I tried to jump back but wasn't fast enough. He left a nasty gash from my left hip to just under my right rib.
I stumbled back clutching at my stomach. His chuckle sent chills down my spine. "Maybe next time sweetheart.''
He starts to circle me, I look to the ref for help but he wasn't doing a god damned thing.
All of a sudden he kicked the side of my knee and I dropped to my knees. Pain explodeded through the injured one on contact.
As I desperately tried to stand he punched the side of my face making me fall to the ground with the force of the impact.
His foot maked contact with my stomach and I curled into myself.
I couldn't hear anymore and my vision was swimming. I could see the crowd screaming and yelling. Curly was yelling at the ref.
In the back of my mind, I wondered if Griff had done this. Hired this guy and paid off the ref. I wouldn't put it past him.
I saw a boot fly towards my face and slam into my nose, my eyes watered profusely.
I knew no one was coming to help me. As he went for another kick I grabbed his foot and yanked.
He fell to the ground and I jumped on him. I started pummeling him "Don't. Call. Me. Sweetheart! " I said with each punch.
His head lolled to the side. I rolled off him.
I forced myself to stand. My legs shook and my breathing was ragged. The ref came over and roughly yanked my arm above my head. I wanted to scream in pain but just hissed through my teeth.
I distantly heard him announce me the victor and he handed me a bag of what I assumed were my winnings.
I stumbled to the steps of the pool. I staggered through the crowd, Curly ran un and grabbed my arms. "We gotta get you out of here." I just nodded and leaned on him. He half dragged me to the exit. "Shit. Shit. Shit" He let out another string of curse words under his breath. "Where should I take you?"
"Darry." I breathed.
"You want me to take you to the Curtis house?" I just nodded. "We gotta stop this bleeding first, you're losing a lotta blood here girly."
He sat me down with my back pressed to the side of a payphone box. He ripped off the bottom of my shirt the rest of the way and pressed it to my stomach.
"Let me call Darry to let him know I'm coming," I said, reaching for the phone. Curly grabbed the phone, put in some quarters, dialed what I assumed was the Curtis household, and handed the phone to me.
"Hello?" Said a groggy Darry.
"Hey Dare, I need to call in that favor."
"Now? It's like three am."
"Uh yeah, I don't think this can wait."
"Alright what do you need?"
"Uh I kinda got stabbed just a little bit and I was wondering if you could patch me up."
"Uh yeah of course. Where are you? Wait, did you say you were stabbed?" He said, sounding a lot more awake.
"Look I'm right by your house I'll be there in a minute or two. Do me a favor and don't tell Dally, I gotta go bye. "
I let the phone drop out of my hand and turned to Curly. "Dammit there's too much blood, I can't tell where any of it comes from."
"Just take me to the Curtis house."
Curly grabbed my arms and hauled me to my feet. "Where's Tim?" I asked as he helped me walk in the direction of the Curtis house.
"He got in a fight back there. I just had to get you out."
"Go help him, I'll be fine."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, just go." I could see him debate between the two options in his head.
"Okay, be safe," He said, then bolted back the way we came.
I clutched my stomach as I tried to make my way to the Curtis house. My leg felt like it was on fire and every step was pure agony. I was basically dragging my leg by the time the Curtis house was in view.
I was so close.
It was pitch dark and the house had a warm glow leaking through the curtains.
I dragged myself up the steps of the porch. I desperately grabbed the door handle and flung the door open.

Darry's Pov

    I hung up the phone. Did she say stabbed? I was still standing by the phone when I heard the door open.
    I looked into the kitchen and saw Dal looking around in a panic with a drunk-looking Two-Bit following behind.
    "Darry have you seen Cal? I can't find her anywhere. There was a party at Bucks and she wasn't there or in her room."
    I just looked at him. Cal did say not to tell Dally.
    "Dammit. I swear to god if those socs got a hold of her."
    Just then the door flew open.
    Cal stood there clutching her stomach. She looked like hell. There was a giant bruise forming around her eye and the rest of her face was covered in  blood.
    She turned her head and spotted Dal looking at her from over by couch.
    "Oh shit." She then looked at me "My blood type is" She looked down "Red?"
    And then she collapsed.

A/N- Okay so this is the first story I've ever written and ik its not good but i do want to finish it. I wrote this part a long time ago and i hate it sm but at this point idc. i have a plan to finish this story but it might take a while cause I'm working on another fic. Its a dally fic and i love it sm and I'm going to post the whole thing when it's complete so hang around for that. But thanks for reading but also idk why anyone would read this dumpster fire I've published.