CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

This chapter is not from the original Naruto verse. It follows the story line of:

" Naruto the movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow "

You can find it on Netflix/gogoanime/crunchyroll. So if you have not watched it, I recommend you do before reading the chapter to avoid spoilers. I enjoyed this movie! (This is the longest chapter written)

Panic rose as I looked everywhere and anywhere to find peace, seek solace in times of great need

Panic rose as I looked everywhere and anywhere to find peace, seek solace in times of great need. There were too many casualties to keep count on and tears breamed at the corners of my eyes. Slain bodies laid far and wide. The ninjas in front were hopeless and their will to live parched by the demonic attacks against them. Tired of my own emotions, all I could do was watch their energies slowly drain. The monochrome visage churned my heart as I watched those I had come to love fall down to the ground one after the other until only one stood up. The girl who always silently helped everyone heal and move forward carrying immense strength within her. Before any more words could be said, Mao appeared at the top of the tower, looking down on us with his raptor-like-eyes and sneered at the fallen shinobi.

"Watch out Princess Gale!" Naruto's voice wavered in the air, distracting me from the gruesome scene ahead. Mao resurrected his army casting a wicked jutsu ordering them to attack the group mercilessly. My heart leaped out of my mouth, hammering viciously as Princess Gale recuperated with her men quickly to defend their assaults. Suddenly her rainbow chakra leaked out; scorching and vivifying those monochrome lands in brute strength that only she could beckon causing goosebumps to rise up my forearms. She aimed it directly at the evil lord who went blasting off towards the sky, subsiding the growing stormy weather.

"That was terrific, Princess Gale," Naruto yelled once more and I looked around the theatre hall trying to find him, "Well done! Good always wins over evil!"

"Hey!" a stout man came running through the exit door and up the aisle, looking quite pissed off. His security guard tag beamed in the cinema lights. Following his line of sight, I found the three Genins hanging upside down the ceiling and watching the movie, "What are you doing there?" the ruckus caused the blonde to fall on the ground and I walked towards the mess he made.

"Don't scare me like that!" Naruto rubbed his palms solemnly as I finally stood in front of him, "Y/N-chan! What are you doing here?"

"Watching the movie, like you I suppose?" he smiled showing his teeth and grinned.

"Don't act dumb!" The man interjected, "you snuck in to watch for free, didn't you, punk?" he shouted.

"Hey!" I jabbed the man with my pointed finger causing him to take a step away from Naruto, "Who the hell are you to talk to him like that?"

"You've got it wrong! I was just watching the movie while training" Naruto shook his hands that distracted both the security guard and me. What sort of teaching required young shinobi to watch movies?