Chapter Three: The Quest for Magic

It was a beautiful morning in Gothmoria, the sun is shining, the sky is bright blue, and it is a little breezy in the weather. In the sky, the wind holds the flying piece of written paper, and it flapping itself like a bird soaring its wings in the sky. The flyer flies until it lands on the spot where You and Evan slept.

The flyer lands on to the tent that you slept in, and after you woke up, you picked it up and read what it says:

Are you ready for a tough but fun journey? Then get ready for the quest to battle the dragon! What you need is some magic, a map on the back of this flyer, and some weapons to stop the dragon! Interested? Then start your journey now!

"Huh, that would be fun for both of us." You said after reading the quest flyer.

Evan walks in after he woke up. "Good morning, y/n." He said.

"Good morning, Evan." You said to Evan,

"What's that you're reading?" Evan asked you while he sees you read the flyer about the quest. You then showed him the flyer, and then Evan reads the flyer.

"So basically, we're going on a journey." Evan said after reading what's on the paper.

"We are." You said to Evan.

"I've been on a journey with Brendar, Stacey, Horus, and Axe, aka my quest buddies."

"I know since I saw it on TV. How was it?"

"It was a whole lot of fun, it improved my songs, and I was brave enough to stay positive in the faces of certain problems that are so tough to me."

"Well, you're in luck because this journey is gonna be a blast!"

"Looks like I'm gonna make a similar song to what I sang to the Queen's Goiter."

     Evan is about to break into song by getting his loot, and you are excited for the song about this journey. He started singing in solo until you wanted to sing with him.

(Evan)

"That feeling when you can't sleep

'Cause your bridge keeps crumbling

Chunks onto your head

That feeling when you wanna weep

When you think of collecting

That same old toll again."

(Y/n)

"That feeling when you cross the bridge,

but you have no toll

You decided to walk away,

That feeling when you see a troll

crying all day long

because he burned his bridge."

(Both Evan and Y/n)