Chapter Ten: Gothmoria is Saved

After you confessed love for Evan, he decided to take you to a fountain to get the fire away from you because water kills fire. This fountain is located in the middle of the streets of Gothmoria, and it is a two tier water fountain that is white and beautiful, and the water falls in the fountain like a waterfall. Evan tried his best to stay away from the fire, and he also tried his best to hold you despite being shorter than you. After you both head in the fountain, he splashes water in you in the areas where you got burnt. You felt so much better, but you still want the burns to go away.

     "All better." Evan said to you after putting fire out of your body.

"Thanks, but do you have any pain relief cream in your pocket?" You said to Evan.

     Evan checked on his pocket, but he doesn't have the pain relief cream that you asked him for. 

"Sorry, Y/n, I don't have any." Evan said to you.

"Can you check in my purse? I may have some." You said to Evan

     So Evan is looking for the pain relief cream you asked him for in your purse. He moves stuff away form your photos, to your books, to your makeup, to even your camera until he find the cream you asked him for. He puts in the areas where there are burnt by the dragon breath. You are satisfied because it feels so nice for the burns to go away. Now, you are ready to finish attacking the dragon.

"I felt so much better, thank you Evan!" You said to Evan.

"You're welcome." Evan said to you.

     Now You are now ready to finish attacking the dragon with Evan, Wee Tinkle, and Tee Winkle. You can see that the gnomes are hiding themselves so they don't get burnt by the dragon and using their magic to that the dragon needs to be stopped. 

"Hey gnome ladies, how are you doing?" Evan asked while checking Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle.

"We're okay." Wee Tinkle Shouted at Evan.

"We attack the dragon and we hid in places to protect ourselves from being killed by the dragon." Tee Winkle shouted at Evan.

"Good for you!" Evan shouted at the gnomes.

     Evan and the gnomes kept fighting to attack the dragon until you came. You ran in slow motion followed by an amazing orchestral song in the background that kind of rips off a Disney movie score.

"I thought you were dead, young girl." The dragon told you.

"I'm fine." You talked back to the dragon.

The dragon cackled.

"I don't think you can stop me, ever!" You shouted at the dragon while using your magic.

"Go on."

"That time Evan the musical troll's friend Brendar the barbarian, made you cry, you really wanted to destroy her, Evan, Stacey the owl, Horus the wizard who is also Stacey's father, and Brendar's talking axe, but she has stopped you from attacking them by giving you the cry stew, and saying those words that relate to you and make you cry."

"And now, I'm here to kill you, your friends, and everyone in Gothmoria, Ms. Y/n! So be prepared to get fully destoryed!"

     The battle with the dragon and you,  Evan, and the gnomes began with you zapping the dragon. This is followed by an epic orchestral song in the background. Next, Evan uses the magic and it's a pretty big zap. While he zaps the magic to the dragon, he got the moves like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix. Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle zaps the magic like it's a machine gun on the dragon. 

"Ahh, you fools!" The dragon yelled.

     You all decided to finish the dragon by making the biggest zap to him. You  said the spell all together and made the biggest zap ever to finish attacking the dragon. The dragon screams and dies with a magical explosion caused by the magic that made the dragon die. After the dragon dies, the rain comes in to put out the fire that the dragon made with his breath. Everyone who went to their homes to protect themselves from getting killed by the dragon saws the rain in their windows and they think that they are safe and the dragon is dead.

"Yay, Gothmoria is saved!" Someone said.

     The sun comes back after the rain had put fire out, and everyone came back outside and cheered for you, Evan, and the gnomes because Gothmoria is saved. You all deiced to give each other a high five because you all have fought to attack the dragon. 

"Everybody let's high five together!" Wee Tinkle said.

All of you gave each other a high five. Then Evan gave you a hug.

"Evan," You said to Evan. "I have to show you something."

"What is it?" Evan asked you.

     You have fallen in love with him so much that you decided to kiss him. You walked closer and closer to him and locked your lips to his and kissed. While kissing him, you blushed because he  became your boyfriend.

"I love you, Y/n." Evan said after kissing you.

"I love you too, Evan." You said, crying in tears of joy and blushing. "And I hope for dates and more journeys to come with you."

"Same." Evan said to you, happily.

     Then you both sang in a duet because you can't wait to be dating while having journeys:

(Evan)

"We set out upon a journey, and we went somewhere

That was a journey

Maybe more journeys need me, 

maybe this girl needs me."

(Y/n)

"Maybe more journeys need me,

maybe this troll needs me."

(Both)

"Maybe we finally found where we meant

to be!"