Chapter Four: The Magic Song

After getting the magic from the tall and magical castle, you and Evan are ready to fight the dragon. While both of you are holding the wands that store the magic, you are still walking to the dragon according to the directions of the quest map.

     As you both kept walking according to the directions, you walk in the forest which had from trees  that are bigger and taller, to birds that range from blue, to red, to purple, to pink, to black (with one of them looking like Biff, Stacey's first love),  to the cute deer, rabbits, and squirrels, to the two talking gay unicorn boys living in the rainbow tent, to the beautiful roses that are in both trees and bushes.

     "Okay, We're half way through the dragon," Evan said while holding his wand and loot while walking with you. "But there is one thing that I have never done during a journey."

"Let me guess, you made a song related to something in the journey?" You asked Evan.

"Yes, I have done that in solo, but what's that called when I sing a song with you?" Evan answered your question and asked you at the same time.

     "Is it a duet?" You asked another question to Evan.

     "Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. I had never made a song with someone else in a journey since that one time my buddies were cursed by the haunted house owner named Johnny, while I had to save them by turning my sock inside out, and then the socks came in to save them by making a song about it that sounds similar to an old pop song that your parents used to hear, and then I joined them in." Evan said and explained to you.

"To be honest, this song that you sing with the socks kind of reminds me of a song from an old boy band."

"That's exactly what I was telling you."

"Oh, yes."

"So anyways, I have never made a duet with someone in my journey before."

"A duet, like you sing with one person to make a song?"

"Yes."

     "Can I join in? You think I have an amazing singing voice." You asked him to be apart from the song since you made the song with Evan before the quest began.

"Well, of course." Evan answered because he joined you into a song to made a duet.

     You are thinking about the song idea. "So what can we make a song about?" You asked Evan.

At this point, you and Evan looked at the wand for the idea of the duet.

"Magic!" You and Evan both said at the same time.

     Evan started to play the song on his loot, and then there is a song about the magic to attack  the dragon:

(Y/N and Evan)

"Oh, oh, it's magic!

Oh, oh, it's magic!"

(Y/N)

"The dragon, is a giant creature.

The dragon, is not our parent or teacher."

(Evan)

"We see it inside the cave, on the bottom of the mountain.

He talks negative words, and he spits a fire fountain."

(Y/N and Evan)

"There's magic on our hands,

To save this precious land

'Cause we don't think we'll ever get attack by this dragon!

Oh, ho, ho, it's magic, as we know!

Can't you believe is it so?

It's magic, as we know!

Can't we believe is it so?"

(Loot break)

(Y/N and Evan)

"Oh, ho, ho, it's magic, as we know!

Can't you believe is it so?

It's magic, as we know!

Can't we believe is it so?"

"Oh, oh, it's magic!

Oh, oh, it's magic!

Oh, oh, it's magic!

Oh, oh, it's magic!

Yeah!"

     "Nice work with me! I think we did an awesome job" You said after making a duet with Evan. 

"Why thank you!" Evan said after he said those words of yours!

"Now let's go stop attack on the dragon!" You said while you and Evan are walking to see the dragon and are ready to attack him.

"Woo hoo!" Evan said while raising his wand without using its magic. "Let the dragon be stopped!"