Chapter Eight: The Battle Continues

You, Evan, Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle are ready for an epic battle of the dragon in Gothmoria. Since you, the human visitor who came from the United States of America, and Evan, the musical troll who has been on a journey before, have used magic to try to attack the dragon, the gnomes haven't used the magic yet, so you and Evan can show the gnomes how to use the magic to attack the dragon.

     "We have some spell cards just in case you forget the spell to slay the blue dragon." Evan said to the gnomes.

Evan gives the spell cards to Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle so they can use the magic to attack the dragon so everyone in Gothmoria is saved.

"Thank you Evan!" The gnomes both said to Evan.

"You're welcome" Evan said to the gnomes.

"Y/n, what do we do with the spell?" Wee Tinkle asked you.

"You should read the spell, and then use the spell to use the magic." You said to Wee Tinkle, answering her question.

"Why thanks, Y/n and Evan for helping us use the magic spell." Tee Winkle thanked you and Evan.

"You're welcome!" You and Evan both said to Tee Winkle.

      Now all of you are walking to the streets of Gothmoria. As all of you walk from the woods to the streets, you see from trees, to bushes, to forest animals, to four girly unicorns dancing for a medieval Tiktok using an antique camera, to some beautiful roses. You all then see a small bridge that aren't controlled by Evan's people, the trolls, because underneath this bridge, there is a cliff that is filled with water.

"I thought trolls control all bridges" You said.

"Not all bridges are controlled by my people." Evan said to you. "in fact, the bridges that are controlled by them are called troll bridges."

"But the difference with this non-troll bridge is that you don't need a toll to cross the bridge." Tee Winkle added on what Evan said.

"Oh." You said to Evan and Tee Winkle.

     You, Evan, and the gnomes are now crossing this non-troll bridge to go to the streets of Gothmoria. After crossing the bridge, you all went calling from the forest to the bridge. This is followed by a montage of all of you walking to the streets with some orchestral music in the background.

Meanwhile in the Dragons Lair

     The dragon is reading The Gothmorian Times newspaper in his lair. The newspaper has an article that says, The Two Questers, Evan the Troll and Y/n, now Have Company For a Journey, which explains the details about how you and Evan met Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle.

     "A team that consists of a teenage human girl, a troll, and some gnome girls?" The dragon asked himself. "I could do better than a band of questers with magic wands. I will fire all of Gothmoria, including these four fools  so I can destroy the land's residents. Mwahahahahaha!"

     The dragon is ready to vandalize Gothmoria. He got his fire breath ready for firing by taking deep breaths. He got his wings in shape by warming them up. He then grabs the map of the town so he knows where he's going. There is some rock music in the background for the montage of him getting ready for destruction. After he gets ready for destroying Gothmoria, he then leaves his lair and flies to the streets. He flies high up in the sky and soars in the direction where the town is located on the map of Gothmoria.

In the Streets of Gothmoria

     You, Evan, Wee Tinkle, and Tee Winkle are now at the streets of Gothmoria. As you all enter the streets, you see mansions, houses, street food stores, castle-like towers,  fairies, wizards, birds, goats, sheep, normal villagers, princesses, princes, soldiers that act like cops, some unicorn boys that play video games, some girly unicorns that wear makeup and love to dance, elves, fauns, centaurs, lions, innocent witches, and cyclopes. 

     "That kind of reminds me of Manhattan." You said as you see humans, animals, and creatures walking in the streets.

"What is Manhattan?" Tee Winkle asked you. 

"It's an American city with a lot of people." You said to Tee Winkle.

"Oh, I get it. The streets looked familiar to you." She said to you.

"Guys, let's go to a house on where we can live in the streets." Evan said to you and the gnomes after he saw one of the houses.

"That sounds like a fun idea!" Wee Tinkle said to Evan.

"I always wanted to live in the house in Gothmoria." You said.

     You all walked for a new house to live until you hear the dragon's voice.

"Not so fast!" He yelled far far away in the sky.

"Is it the dragon?" The gnomes both asked you and Evan.

"Yes, it is the dragon coming for us." You said to the gnomes.

     The dragon is landing on the streets of Gothmoria which is followed by some heavy metal music in the background. "Well, well, well, I have heard that you got yourselves some little friends." He said.

"No way you can do that, Mr, Dragon!" Wee Tinkle said to the dragon.

"We're always ready for revenge!" Tee Winkle said to the dragon.

"Revenge? Well I accept all four of you on a revenge battle." The dragon said.

     After the dragon is ready to destroy you, Evan, and the gnomes for a battle, he wanted to announce the entire town of Gothmoria to destroy its residents. "I, the blue dragon have been waiting for revenge for the past year. Last year, Evan the troll and his four friends, Brendar the Barbarian, Stacey the Teenage Talking Owl, Horus the Wizard, and the talking Axe made me cry  by giving me ingredients for my stew, but Brendar finished me by saying words that I related and cried at the same time, and now, he teams up with a human named Y/n and the gnomes, Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle to try to stop me. However I will burn all of you, including the four friends band, so I will destroy your residents." He said.

The entire town gasped

"Now prepare to die!" The dragon yelled at everyone.

     Now the dragon uses his breath to burn everyone and everything in the town. Most people are running back to their homes, the soldiers are telling people to hide in their houses, and you, Evan, Wee Tinkle, and Tee Winkle are ready to battle. The gnomes hide to avoid the fire while you and Evan are using your magic to attack the dragon. Luckily, the gnomes have the spell on their pockets, so in the hiding spot they read the spell and then used it to join you and Evan in on attacking the dragon.

     The magical revenge continues on, but the dragon beings to fly and use his breath at the same time so he can also burn everything else, including the houses. You all followed the dragon as he burns the places in the streets.  This is followed by an epic score in the background.

"Everybody stay at your homes!" The soldier warned every citizen.

"Hide your kids, hide your wife!" The lion who is the lion's lair intruder yelled to everyone.    

     You all kept attacking the dragon. Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle did their incredible moves followed by some short bagpipe music in the background. 

     The epic score came back in the background after the gnomes did their moves with the magic. Evan's magic became bigger and then he throws it to the dragon. He yelled because he felt the giant pain in this enormous piece of Evan's magic.

     "You can't stop me!" The dragon said.

     The dragon then breathes fire and he burns you despite you being strong because you used the magic. Fortunately, because you have a few burns, you are not dead.

"Y/n!" Evan yelled when he sees you getting few burns from the dragon.