Chapter Five: The Battle Is About to Begin

After the magical song about the magic that attacks the dragon, You and Evan continued your quest to attack the dragon. There is a montage where both of you kept walking according to the map's directions with some catchy music in the background until you both reached the middle of the giant mountain that has a cave which is where the dragon's lair is located.

     "This is it, Evan. We're finally here to destroy that dragon." You said to Evan.

"We're here! Yeah!" Evan said.

"When we enter the cave, you got a be quiet, so this means tip toe and don't say a word until you see the dragon." You told Evan.

"Okie dokie, y/n." Evan whispered to you.

     As both of you enter cave, it is a dark cave with dragon statues, torches, gargoyle statues, some beautiful stone art, stone patterns, and some dragon foot paths on the floor, followed with some creepy music in the background. You kept tip toeing and seeing the statues and the pattern as you walk to the dragon's lair. Evan looks frighted whenever he sees the statues, but he never said anything about his reaction to them. His red and yellow eyes became bigger and bigger as he sees the statues. You had a bad thought about not being as strong as Brendar from Evan's past journey because this is your first journey. You are also scared about this thought, however, you held Evan's fluffy purple puppet skinned hands to make yourself brave.

     Then both of you enter the dragon's lair. The lair is as rocky as the cave before it, and that's because it's located in the middle of the giant mountain. It also has some fire that is in the goblets that is not like the goblet statue that both of you are here fore the pictures, but goblets on the floor. There is also some mini lava pools in the lair as well. The lair even has a giant bed where the dragon is sleeping right now.

     Then the dragon woke up. While he walks out of his big bed, there are some explosions behind him with some explosions are firey, while other explosions are volcano-like. Along with the explosions, there is some smoke behind him. Everything is followed with some rock music in the background. He stopped walking out of the bed just to see you and Evan, and then he roars a mighty roar.

     The dragon is the same dragon that wanted to eat Evan and his quest buddies. He's a blue dragon that has green horns and spikes, purple eyelids, red and green eyes like Evan, and a British accent.

     "Oh, it's the troll that gave me garlic for my stew the last time he and his friends saw me just to make me cry, but this time, he's got a new friend." The dragon said to you and Evan. 

"Hey there, crier." Evan said to the dragon. "Prepare to die as I got this random girl I met at a bridge finish you as well."

"Okay, so I've heard that there's a quest to kill me with those magical wands, and I'm advertised as the oppressor for Gothmoria." The dragon said. "Go on."

"First of all, my friend and his quest friends gave you the ingredients for the stew to make you cry, but one of his friends who is a sexy warrior made you cry while she said those words about missing her loved ones while you were making your stew, and now my friend and I are ready to attack you, witch magic." You said to the dragon.

   "Well prepare to die because I have my fire breath like a normal dragon." The dragon said.

"How about we shall attack on you with some magic that young the wizard boy gave us." Evan said to the dragon.

"So you will be stopped, right now." You said to the dragon.

"Fine, we'll have a fight between you and me." The dragon said after declaring a war with you and Evan.