Chapter Nine: The Love Confession

Evan runs into you after seeing you get burnt by dragon. He insisted Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle to finish attacking the dragon while he check you.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Evan shouted at you while running to check you.

     You tried to walk normally, but it's impossible to do so because of the fire from the dragon. Your right knee feels so bad that you had to walk awkwardly like a mandrill. Your left hand feels the worst, and it's impossible to hold your wand in both hands. Your head is sweating because all of the burns caused by the fire. Your left arm was burnt the least, but it's still feels pretty bad.

     Evan came up to you to check you if you are okay. He sees that you got one of your right leg and left arm burnt. He feels your face and it's so hot, and he can feel you sweating. "Are you okay, Y/n?" He asked you.

"Not really, but I'm still alright." You answered his question. "But I gotta tell you something important."

"Okay, what is it?" Evan asked you.

"You are the love of my life" You said to Evan.

     You started to have a love confession with Evan because you love him. This is followed by a montage of you meeting him, you coming up to him after he has burnt his bridge, you starting a journey with him, both of you at the Goblet statue, the quest for the magic, the song you both made for the magic, the first battle with the dragon, both of you meeting the gnomes, and the fight with the dragon but you and Evan teamed up with the gnomes with some sad music in the background for a really said montage.

     Your confession to Evan went like this:

When I first met you, you were a talented musical troll, but when the journey began after burning your bridge, you started to fall in love with me. I have never fall in love with anyone like you, and you know why, you are cute, brave, talented, sweet, kind, and best of all, you are truly unique. For a boy this special and unique, all I can say is that you made me more happier than ever. I have never been on a quest for the sake of love, or even fall in love with someone unique like you, but you will always be the key to my heart. I thought we could been friends, but then as the journey goes on, you started to become the love of my life."

     The scene cuts back to the present time on where the battle has continued.

"And for now, all I can say is, I love you." You told Evan.

"I love you too." Evan said. "With those words you told me, it makes sense that you have went from being my best friend to slowly becoming my girlfriend. Well, don't tell Brendar that, but I'll keep it a secret, but for now, I love you."

     As Evan said those words to you. there is a tear in your eye, so you are about to cry tears of joy. The pupils in your eyes became heart shaped. Your heart has been warmed because you heard that he love you. You felt very happy because Evan suddenly became your boyfriend after you confessed love to him. After that, you deiced to give him a hug.