please, be gentle

tw: cnc / pet names / age play / mommy kink / finger sucking / spanking kink / mdlg / dacryphilia / breastfeeding kink / dirty talking / orgasm denial / pussy slapping / face slapping / forced orgasm / aftercare / shoe riding / spit kink / licking kink

prompt: Emma just moved to Storybrooke and Ruby introduced her to her old friend Regina. One night Ruby and Emma go to Regina's house to have a "family dinner". The dinner she prepared isn't the only thing Regina will eat that night 😏

"Give me a second, I need to use the bathroom" Emma said to her friends who were about to leave and stood up to go to the bathroom. Regina's mansion had a bathroom for the guests on the first floor, but since it was broke she had to go to the one upstairs.

She climbed the stairs lazily. She just finished eating Regina's delicious dinner, her stomach felt full and her legs heavy. She reached for the door handle and opened the bathroom, yawning a little. "I'm going to fall asleep in the car" the blonde thought while sitting on the toilet. She took her phone in her hands and looked at the pictures that they took that night: every Monday, since Emma arrived in Storybooke almost 5 weeks before, her, Regina, Ruby, Mary-Margaret, David and Killian had dinner together.

"It's like a family reunion" Ruby said the first time she asked Emma to go with her. Then she started talking about all her friends: what they did for living, when and where they met and all the details the girl could think of. Emma was uncertain at first, she never had something like a family, but then she let her friend's big smile and free spirit convince her.

The first time she stepped inside Regina's mansion she almost had a stroke, she's never seen a house like hers. Regina's house looked like a castle compared to all the horrible places where Emma's slept during her life.

She stood up from the toilet and went to the sink to wash her hands. While doing so she looked herself in the mirror: her blonde looks, that once were in a perfect ponytail, now were everywhere but inside the ponytail, so she decided to free her hair from the hair tie and let it fall on her shoulders. She also decided to take off her lipstick, since it was all ruined because of the dinner. She flushed the toilet and headed out of the room.

As soon as she took a step out of the bathroom, she bumped into something that definitely wasn't there when she entered the room the first time. "Emma" someone said in a sultry and low voice and the girl froze in place. She could recognize that voice everywhere. She lifted her gaze and her green eyes locked with chocolate ones. "Regina, hi" the blonde replied in a shy tone and she felt her cheeks turning red.

There's never been anything between Emma and Regina, but the younger girl couldn't deny that she liked looking at the brunette. More than once she spaced out while obviously staring at her.

"Come with me, I want to show you something" Regina said and took Emma's hand firmly. She practically dragged her into her office and, being careful not to be seeing by Emma, she locked the door behind her. "Ruby is waiting for me, can't you show it to me the next time?" the blonde asked innocently, her voice higher than she intended to be. She was trying to cover the fact that she was nervous, but she was failing in the most pathetic way possible.

Regina started to walk towards Emma, her steps and movements light like she was a cat about to kill a mouse. "Staring at people is rude Emma" the brunette started, her voice raspy, low and dangerous, like she was about to kill Emma for real. "Has nobody ever taught you that?" she continued and Emma felt her breathe caught in her throat.

"Shit" Emma thought. "You've been staring at her like an idiot for the whole night and now she's gonna make fun of you for the rest of your life" the blonde kept thinking. The younger girl was about to open her mouth and bubble out a stupid excuse, but a slender finger placed on her lips stopped her from talking. "Shh darling, it's okay" Regina said, her voice higher, almost sweet.