My Girlfriend's Mom

Prompt: Emma and Ruby have been dating for a while now and the brunette is ready to do nasty things with the blonde, so she invites her over. What will happen when it's Ruby's mom who opens the door instead of her?

Ruby: hi love, are you free tonight?

Emma: hey babe, suree, do you wanna go out or something?

Ruby: actually, I was thinking about something else... 😏

Emma: ohh I see 😏

Ruby: my mom's out, what about you come here around 8, I make you dinner and then whatever will be will be...

Emma: I'll be there ;)

Ruby: see you tonight then :)

Emma: syl 💞

*****

Emma was standing in front of Ruby's porch, her hands a little sweaty, her heart racing.

It was finally happening, Emma thought while waiting for her girlfriend to open the door.

They've been dating for a while now, so Emma knew that this moment would have come sooner or later and she was happy about it, but now she also felt anxious.

What if I'm not good enough? What if I can't satisfy her?

Emma shrugged and made her thoughts disappear, still waiting for her girlfriend to open the door.

She finally heard noises of heels clicking on the floor and her tummy clenched with anticipation. She was so excited for the things that were about to happen in that house.

But her dreams of glory were destroyed as soon as the door flew open. Emma's jaw was on the floor.

The one who opened the door wasn't her perky brunette girlfriend, but her incredibly smoking hot mom, or at least Emma assumed.

Emma haven't met Ruby's mom yet, but they had the same plump lips and high cheekbones.

"Hello, might I help you?" the woman asked.

Emma swallowed a bit of saliva and spoke "Hi, I'm Ruby's...friend".

She didn't know if Ruby came out to her mom already, so she lied not to get her into trouble.

"Oh" Regina replied and hummed. "You're Emma, Ruby's friend" she repeated and winked.

Apparently Ruby talked about me, Emma thought while trying her best not to look at the brunette's cleavage.

She was wearing a tight black dress with a V-shape neckline.

"Ruby's not home, but come in, she'll be back shortly" Regina said with a polite smile and beckoned Emma inside with her hand.

The young girl, not wanting to seem rude, accepted Regina's offer and followed her inside the house, her eyes widening as soon as she saw in what kind of house her girlfriend lived.

She knew that Ruby was healthy, but she didn't know to what extent she was.

The brunette lead Emma into the kitchen and took two glasses for them.

"Would you like some wine?" Regina asked while puoring into her glass a blood-red dark liquid.

"No thanks ma'am, I'm not that much of a drinker" Emma replied with an embarrassed smile while scratching the back of her neck.

Regina chuckled softly "Sorry, for a second I forgot that you're just a kid" she said with a kind smile.

Even tho she was only kidding, her words hit the blonde; only in that moment she realized how young she looked compared to Regina: her breasts were small and perky, her hair was wild and messy, her nails uncured and chewed. On the contrary, Regina's body looked soft to the touch, she had the right curves in the right places, her stomach wasn't totally flat, but it had a soft bump that made her look even more like a...real woman.