Professor Mills

TW: slightly cnc / restrains (handcuffs) / spanking / impact kink / first time /praise kink / degradation kink / nipple play / fear play / forced orgasm / nipple sucking / finger sucking / aftercare

Prompt: Emma's literature grades aren't as good as her professor wants them to be, but Emma doesn't seem to care. What will happen when the professor gets tired of her bad behavior?

"Miss Swan, I need to talk to you after the end of the lesson" Miss Mills said as soon as Emma crossed threshold of the classroom. The blonde just nodded and sat at her dask in the back of the room.

"Great" the student thought while playing with her pencils.

Emma moved to Storybrooke during the summer and on September she started attending the last year of High School. She was friendly, clever and nice, she got along with all the teachers and classmates, but with Miss Mills. She taught Literature and that particular subject wasn't Emma's forte. It never has actually.

"Miss Swan!" Regina shouted, making Emma flinch. She was lost in her thoughts like every lesson and like every lesson Miss Mills had to scold her.

"Ok, you can go, expect you Miss Swan" Regina said while taking off her glasses and placing them on her head. "Take a sit" the professor ordered and Emma obliged.

"This is gonna be bad" Emma thought while rubbing her sweaty palms on her jeans.

"Miss Swan, first of all, how are you?" the brunette started, shocking the blonde a little bit. Miss Mills has always been nice, but since she was there to be scolded she didn't expect her to be nice now. "Everything's fine, what about you?" Emma replied, trying to get the edge off. "I can't complain" Regina replied before sighing heavily. "I think you perfectly know why you're here, Emma".

That took Emma off guard.

Miss Mills never called her students by their first names.

"I've been trying to study harder-". "That's a lie and we both know that" Regina interrupted her looking her in the eyes.

She was right. Emma had a Literature tutor for about 2 months at the beginning of the year, but then she got tired of all those extra lessons and honestly she didn't like her tutor at all, so she just quit. Emma haven't opened a literature book since those days.

"What happened to your tutor? If I don't remember wrong you used to have one" Regina asked and Emma explained her the situation.

"Oh I see, well, you need a new tutor and that's for sure Miss Swan. I'll ask to my colleagues and I'll let you know. You're free to go" Regina concluded with a polite smile. "You don't need to do that, really" Emma replied, starting to feel a little ashamed. "Yes, I do miss Swan. I know that you won't look for a tutor by yourself, so, as a professor, it's my responsibility to find one for you" and with that she packed her things and left the class, no leaving room for complaints.

*****

"Miss Swan, a word" Regina said before Emma could run out of the class.

The blonde stood in front of Regina's desk and gave the brunette a polite smile, trying to cover the fact that she was annoyed.

She didn't want a new tutor.

"As I've already told I looked for a tutor" Regina began but stopped for unknown reasons.

"And..." Emma beckoned her.

"And I found it. You'll meet her every Monday and Tuesday after school. She'll wait for you in the classroom 112 at 2pm sharp. Did I make myself clear?" Regina asked after giving Emma all the information about the new tutor.