Epilogue

Sorry in advance for the many time jumps. I just wanted to cover their whole life's in a chapter
———

3 years later

Nini pov:

I woke up in my husbands' arms.

Yes, you heard correctly. Ricky and I got married a little while after Lucy turned one year old.

It was one of the best days in my life, the other one was my daughter's birth, but you probably already guessed that. Everything just feels perfect right now. "Morning" A husky voice said and got me out of my thoughts. I turned around in his arms and smiled at him. "Good morning Husband."

I still loved to call him that two years later whenever I felt happy. "my happy Wife" Ricky said before pressing a kiss to my nose. "What got you so happy at" he looked over at the clock "at 8 am on a Saturday."

I pushed myself up slightly and kissed his lips. "You" I mumbled against his lips before kissing him again.

He wrapped his arms around my upper body and pulled me to his naked chest. "I'll always do whatever it takes to make you happy." I laid my head on his chest with a smile on my face.

Our little moment was interrupted by a small voice coming from outside our bedroom door. "Mommy, Daddy" our little girl said with tears in her eyes.

I immediately jumped up but felt a wave of nausea hit me when I did. That caused Ricky to jump up and hold my waist. "Go lay down, I'll get her" he whispered into my ear. I did as I was told and shortly after I felt a little bundle of joy cuddling into my side.

"Hey, my angel" I said while running my hand through her hair. I pulled her onto my stomach.

I expected to see my angel being the happy self she is, but she had tears in her eyes. "What happened princess?" my husband asked her when he noticed as well. "nothing" she whispered while hiding her face in the blanket covering my stomach.

He tried to reach for her but I put my hand on top of his showing him that I was going to take care of this. "Lucy sweetie, tell me what made you upset?" I softly asked her.

Hesitantly she lifted her head and another tear rolled down her cheek, which I quickly wiped away. "A boy was mean to me yesterday" she told me as if it was a secret between us. "What did he do?" I questioned her.

"He told me that I should eat less because I was fat." As soon as those words had left her lips I gasped.

"baby, you don't believe him, do you?" I was worried, for good reasons. Someone telling me something like that nearly killed me, so yeah, I had a right to be worried.

"I didn't but then my favourite dress didn't fit anymore when I wanted to put it on this morning." I put a strain of her long brown hair behind her ear.

"Lucy that dress doesn't fit you anymore because you've grown so much in the last few months, not because your fat. You are our perfect Princess, do not let anyone tell you something else. If he says something again you come to us and tell us, got it?"

My angel nodded her head with a small smile on her face. "Thank you, Mommy," she told me before wrapping her arms around my waist. I hugged her back immediately and kissed the top of her head "Always angel."

I then looked at Ricky who looked just as worried as I felt. "Princess can you hug your Daddy?" I asked her quietly.

She immediately jumped up and into his arms. "I love you Daddy." He kissed her hair "I love you too my princess."