Chapter 13

3rd Person POV:

As Julia went to the next Bus Station she overthought her decision to walk away. Even though Barnabas did a mistake by deciding she has to marry him, it's not actually his fault. He's from a different decade and doesn't know it's okay to expect a baby together but now getting married. Maybe it were the hormones which went crazy or just the fact that she was sober for THAT long and made Julia outrageous this easily. As the Bus finally arrived to pick Julia up she decided differently and stayed in town. Even though she'd loved to see her parents, she can't just run away like that.

She ran away too many times. However, she didn't want to go back to Barnabas tonight. Today she didn't have the energy to go into the endless discussion with him, so she went to the nearest bar with hotel and had a drink there, of course without alcohol as you know. As she sat there, Julia thought about a few things. What will her future look like? Her plan has always been to leave Collinwood and leave the entire Collins family behind, but the two growing humans inside of her have completely changed those plans. Now she couldn't just leave like that, not because she couldn't, but because she knew she couldn't raise two babies on her own. Now the next question was, what about Barnabas? Julia liked him, very much, and she knew he liked her too, but there was still a barrier between the two. Maybe it was because Julia was so different from his last lovers or was it simply the fact that Barnabas was still in love with Victoria. Julia just shook her head as she thought about that and then asked the man behind the counter if there was one free in the upper rooms. As it turned out, Julia got a room above the bar and stayed there for one night.

Meanwhile, Barnabas went nuts at the other end of town. Why did Julia have to run away? He didn't want to overwhelm Julia, but he did and now she had run away. And I'd this wasn't enough, he had to find out from a note that he and Julia were expecting twins.

Barnabas then resolutely took the piece of paper and went to Elizabeth. Julia had known her for a longer time and hoped she could help him. Even though Barnabas was mad at Julia for running away rather than solving the problem, he was mostly worried about her. Since he didn't know how far away Julia's parents lived, he didn't want to imagine what could happen during the trip.

So Barnabas knocked on Liz's door and entered. "Hey Elizabeth, we have a problem." Barnabas then handed the note to Elizabeth. "Do you know where her parents are?" Barnabas asked now, hoping he could go there immediately tomorrow morning and talk to Julia. "No, I don't know. She has never mentioned her parents to me, I'm sorry Barnabas, but it looks like we'll just have to wait."
"BUT WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER?" Barnabas asked louder now.
"It's Julia, she knows how to defend herself." Liz now reassured Barnabas and gave him a hopeful look.

❤❤❤

Hello my loves! For now a short chapter as a warm up, because I plan to update this story now more often. Hope that makes some of you happy, because after I kept getting messages from yall and I watched Dark Shadows 3 days ago, I am motivated to write again!
Also sorry for spelling mistakes I literally write this chapter at 4:30am

(Also I found my notes/ideas I wrote down for the story 2 years ago and I definitely gonna take the story where I always want it to be)

Thanks for reading I love yall<3
Bye Bye🦋