Chapter 5

It's been two days since the ball passed. Since then, I have avoided Barnabas. He just is not in love with me. For the first time I thought that he likes me more than a friend, but there is nothing there and there will never be anything. Just hit the guy on the head !!
I woke up early in the morning and realized once again that I seem to have gained two kilos over the night. But otherwise I'm fine...
I quickly put on my clothes, of course, I choose one of the few of my clothes, which do not hurt my figure too much.

I walk down the stairs and see Barnabas and Elizabeth standing together, while Roger lugs suitcases into the car. Is he pulling out? It certainly looks like this ...
David stands at the front of the door and looks at his father sadly, while Willy stands on a large ladder and tries to disassemble the disco ball from the ceiling. Victoria is a bit offside and looks just sad. I just can not stand Vici anymore. Roger turns briefly to David, but says nothing to him.
He takes his last suitcases and throws them in the taxi. David is now standing at the entrance with his toy dinosaur and looks to his father to stay here. Roger gets into the taxi without a word, slams the door and drives off. Tears are now falling over David's face. I run over to him quickly, why ever I do that ...

And try to comfort him by hugging him, but he does not let me and immediately runs up the stairs to his room. I try to follow him, but-
"Ahh!" I'm lying in Barnabas arms, next to me is the broken disco ball. This thing almost got me! It could have killed me ... Maybe that would have been even better ...
Barnabas still holds me in my arms as I look around. Elizabeth looks chalk-white, Willy confused, and Victoria scared.
"I-Ehm .." Why did I stutter? Barnabas somehow smells good, it reminds me of our joint dance. But now it smells of smoke, as if something was burning, but my food can not be, right?
"Barnabas, you are on fire." Says Elizabeth. Quickly he leave me immediately and Mrs. Johnson pours her cleaning water over him to extinguish the small flames.
Barnabas then runs slowly to Victoria, but she withdraws and goes away shocked. Barnabas hurries after her and walks out of sight.
"Julia?" Elizabeth asks me now. "Yes?"
"Are you Okay?"
"I-ehm, yes I suppose." So I walk up the stairs and ignore Elizabeth. I turn into a corridor and walk past Vici's room. I hear two voices, one belongs to Vici and the other seems to be Barnabas.
Of course I do not want to listen, but when the two are so loud, then they can not think their conversation goes unnoticed. So I stop in the front the door.
"I am not a monster!" It was Barnabas, who is apparently angry.
"You're different, you scare me, you could hurt me anytime! "
"I would never do that!"
"I go anyway." Wait a minute ... Victoria is leaving? She goes?! Then I would not have to worry about destroying Barnabas' relationship with her!
"No, please Josette, stay here, we'll just get together!" Ouch ... That hurt somehow ...
"Who is this Josette, Barnabas !?"
"She was my former lover who died, you are very like her." There was a gossip, like skin on skin. I think Barnabas said something wrong and had to cash in on it...
"Idiot, now you're comparing me to your damn ex ?!"
"But you are my Josette!"
"So, did I die for you ?!"
"I would never say that!" Barnabas seems to love her more than anything else ...
"But you have! I should never have come here, I wish I would never have fallen in love with you!"
"Well, if that's the case, tomorrow you're gone, I'll let you go, but do not regret it later."
"YOU will regret it! YOU will regret everything !! I hear footsteps from inside. I quickly walk the corridor and finally reach my room.

I sat down slowly on my bed and sighed. Maybe I still have a chance to get together with Barnabas. Oh no! Do not imagine anything Julia! There are a few quiet minutes. I have nothing else to do anyway, so I get the ultrasound picture out of my bedside table.
You two will not have it easy. That's what's for sure. If you are normal at all, maybe you will also have two half-vampires ... then it will be very hard to feed you, but somehow we will manage it.
Aunt Elizabeth will definitely help me and David will be happy to play with you while Carolyn is probably just sitting on the couch and making a grim face. I have to laugh a little. These are going to be crazy times.
Nice, but crazy ...

~to be Continued~

Stop!

Before you disappear into the vast expanse of Wattpad I still wanted to ask for your help.
Since I do not know yet which gender the babies will have. Then I need in each case two names for a boy and two names for a Girl.

Do you have sweet ideas? Then write it in the comments, since I have no idea how to named the babies last❣🙂🤗