Notes

- ???'s name is unknown, however in the files he's referred to as TIO
- almost every scene from the book 2 trailer has been seen in game.( the three that haven't are Pony at a base like area which is gonna be chapter 11 I assume(eh kinda confirmed, similar pose in survivor ending intro) Willow firing her gun at someone while backed into a wall(presumably early version of her shooting Giraffy in Chapter 5), and the ending with shadow penny, (however the leaks seem to show that's gonna be chapter 11 too) (post chapter 11 confirms no... ish. The scene doesn't appear however Shadow Penny herself does.)
- Mr Stitchy hasn't been cannonically seen in the story yet, some theorize he's the old design for Dudeman however it would be a drastic redesign, and since there was a Mr Stitchy skin ( Halloween event) it should have been updated yet it appears to have not so that's out the window. (might officially be back, as Dudeman mentions a friend from beyond who he became like. That friend might be stitchy)
- Pony muttering about the insolence and whispers might be important later.
- The story doesn't end with chapter 12, it will continue in Intercity
- Shadow Penny hasn't been canonically seen yet.( Shadowy figure, but called Shadow Penny because model has same proportions as Penny model from DM) (now officially seen at the end of the Savior ending of Camp.)
- In a kreekcraft livestream, in the piggy book 2 trailer, he talks about how someone found that Shadow Penny's eye is the eye of insolence when the model is brightened. He later tests this idea on other characters with red eyes and found that none of them have it except for shadow penny.
- Extra character specific chapters coming after chapter 11.
- lots more lore notes with the insolence.
-weird design for penny in chapter 12, with, wouldn't you know it, the eye o insolence

Piggy: The Big Recapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें