Character Specific Chapters

Heist: The chapter begins with Willow wanting to get something for William. Billy suggests they should steal something. Pony says they should buy something, to which Willow asks if they have any money cause they're broke. You then steal a pie while avoiding Poley before the group makes it back.  Willow comes in to find William missing. (being the same scene in the chapter 6 ending cutscene) It then shows Willow's arrest, her escaping by using a key that was on the floor,it shows Willow finding an infected Rash, her returning to her old home, her finding Tigry alone on the streets and taking him in, it reveals Pony knew Zizzy as a child, it shows T.S.P stealing the potion and showing Willow ordering Pony to infect Doggy, it shows Pony running away from T.S.P and meeting Zizzy, and the last reveal, at the end of Camp, when Willow was looking distressed and upset, it turns out she saw Daisy infected.

Distraction: Right after the player and Pony left, Zizzy decided to cause a distraction to let them escape. She ends up blowing up the refinery, before trying to escape. ( Would be mentioned by Willow during chapter 4 "I've been told that some of you caused quite a stir at one of our outposts- - And you really think you didn't do the same? How cute. The refinery was the home of many people, Pony")
She then meets Dudeman, who wants Zizzy to join him. Zizzy, obviously declines. Dudeman then reveals he used to be a human. He would later make a friend with someone beyond the void. His friend didn't want Dudeman to be like him so this creature started the infection. (did something with Mr P) He also mentions how Zee is like him as a child, and she may end up like him. Pony and Zizzy somehow end up linking their thoughts, during which, Pony confirms he loves Zizzy. Dudeman then interrupts their little meeting before Zizzy accepts his deal so she could see Pony again.

Is what I would say if it weren't for the fact a hand comes out of nowhere and drags her into a portal right before she makes the deal.

And that's all for now.