Two

"Excuse me ma'am" Sophia said, Millie's assistant with short red hair wearing a striped linen blazer, Work in a slouchy romper, blend in a bloom-dotted tank and polish it off with shoulderdusting earrings, standing in front of Millie's desk.

"Yes?" Millie asked sitting on her chair in front of her desk holding some documents.

"They are here in the meeting room" Sophia said.

"Alright! Please tell them to wait for me, I'll be there in awhile, Thankyou" Millie said standing up and finding some files in her table drawers.

Sophia neck bow and walked out of the room to tell the sisters that Millie was on the way.

After Sophia left Millie let out a big breath and murmured to herself "I can do this"

She then Proceeds to the meeting room seeing Maddie and Mackenzie already sat down waiting for her.

It was now 9:00am "Good Morning!Mrs.Ziegler's" Millie said doing the neck bow in front of them then sitting down after.

"Millie! It's really nice to see you again! And please just call me Maddie" Maddie said.

"You can call me Mackenzie! It's not a big deal!" Mackenzie said smiling towards Millie.

Millie smiled back "great! You can call me Millie too! Anyways should we begin?"

"Yeah! Sure that sounds great!" Mackenzie said and Maddie smiling after.

"Okay anyways I was wondering if we could make a Florence by Mills x Ziegler Sisters set where there is enough products for a daily make up look" Millie said passing the files to them.

                                 *
"Yes! Thankyou very much for coming! See you guys very soon!" Millie said seeing them leave the building.

She then proceeds to go back to her office room and check to see if she got a email from the film studio which is called the "Warner bros", and surprisingly she did.

She received a file full of all the information she needed.

She checked the file to realize that her enemy Malina Weissman being the second lead, Malina was going to be Violet, one of the best spies tok in the same spy company that Millie's character would have been.

Millie was going to be Madison, Madison Russel to be more specific, Madison was the number 1 best spy in a spy company called "Spyfall" she would have been a intelligent character in that movie.

Millie was excited for the movie except for the Malina problem.

*

Meanwhile on the other side of London Finn Wolfhard was applying in a secretary/bodyguard agency "lexussecurity".

"Hello my name is Finn Wolfhard I'm here to apply for the job?" Finn told the girl at the front desk.

"Hi, give me a minute let me check if you're on the list" the girl said scrolling through her computer.

"Yeah, no problem" Finn said looking around a little nervous.

"Okay mr.Wolfhard?, please follow me" the girl said standing up leading him into a room"

Finn followed the girl sitting down in the chair of a small room.

"Please wait a moment, mr.Jacobs will be here in a minute" the girl said bowing and leaving the room after.

Finn sat there waiting for Chosen to come, fidgeting with his fingers as he was nervous since he never applied for a high business job.

"Hello! Wolfhard!" Chosen said sitting down infront of Finn shaking his hands.

"Hello mr.Jacobs! It's a pleasure meeting you again" Finn said smiling shaking Chosens hand.

"Please call me Chosen, we're about the same age now" Chosen said laughing.

"Now I know I'm supposed to be professional here but since your dads business helped my dads business I'll give you the job, just fill in this form" Chosen said handing him the form.

"Are you sure? I mean I've never done anything like this before, you can fire my anytime you want" Finn said taking a look at the form.

After Finn finished filling the form he handed it back to Chosen "Thankyou very much for this I really appreciate it" Finn said honored.

"It's my pleasure, you are free now, our company will contact you if we need you, unless would you like to go to a cafe nearby?" Chosen questioned

"Yeah sure! That would be great!"

They both went to a coffee shop nearby not knowing what they would have seen next.

Hey everyone!! I'm so so so super duper sorry for not posting for 2 days and that this one is really boring!

I'm a terrible person but I hope you enjoy it!

See you in the next one!-C