Three

༄
As Millie was getting ready to go to the coffee shop she always went to after work, she got a notification from Instagram that the Warner bros just posted a pic tagging Millie in it spreading the news of the new movie they are in.

She took a glance at it and liked it "Wow I can't believe it" she whispered to herself proud.

                                *
"Hi I'll take the usual" Millie said to the barista.

"Right away! Will bring it to your table in a moment, that will be £1.30 for your coffee late" the barista said receiving the money and starts to make the coffee.

Millie took a seat by the window of the café it was her favorite spot.

She took out her laptop and starts to do her work,"here's your late ma'am" the barista said placing the cup of coffee on the table.

"Thankyou" Millie said,"no problem, please call us if you need anything else" the barista said bowing and walking away smiling.

Millie took a sip of the coffee and continued her work.

                                *
I see Millie Bobby Brown the actor come in the cafe as I freaked out, I was a fan "oh my gosh, is that really Millie?" I asked Chosen.

"Yeah! It seems so! Do you want to go say hi to her?" Chosen said laughing at him.

"What?! No! I'm just going to make a fool out of myself" he said getting embarrassed.

"You sure? I could ask her for you if you want" Chosen teased, smirking.

"Stop, anyways what do I need to do for this job?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"You will go to training first, starting tommorow since tommorow is Tuesday, and you will Finnish on Friday" Chosen said taking another sip of his coffee.

"Sure, that sounds great!" Finn said feeling excited re-looking at the paper that chosen passed to him when they arrived to the coffee shop.

Bam! Bam! Is what the coffee shop heard, it made Millie flinch.

"Millie!" "Omg Millie!" "Millie I love you!" "Millie please!" "Millie!" "Millie!" "Millie" is what everyone heard.

There was hundreds of people out there banging on the windows where Millie was sitting, they had seen the post that the Warner bros posted and are excited.

"Hi!" Millie said waving and smiling in a weirded and scared way.

"What in the actual fuck" Finn murmured looking at the fans in the window, the 2 boys were jaw dropped.

Millie packed all her stuff and grabbed her coffee "bye Thankyou!" She said to the barista walking out of the coffee shop hurrying back to her office.

"Why doesn't she have a body guard or something?" Finn asked amazed.

"She did but her body guard quit" Chosen said facing back to the still jaw dropped Finn.

"What? Why?" Finn questioned.

"He got attacked almost everyday because of her fans" Chosen said.

"What? Are humans that crazy?" Finn said looking back at him.

"I mean, it's up to you to decide" Chosen said laughing.

*
"Phew" Millie sighed back at the building.

"Good afternoon ma'am" the lady behind the desk said.

"Hello!" Millie said passing her to her office room.

Back at Millie's office room, she sat back down at her desk working some more.

*
*time skips to night time at Millie's house*

"Millie I saw the video today, you really need to hire a bodyguard you know?" Sadie told Millie as they all were eating dinner.

"I know, I've been thinking about it too but I just feel bad" Millie said a bit sad.

"Why would you feel bad?" Noah questioned her with a confused look on Noah and Sadie's face.

"Because.....remember the last time I got a bodyguard?... I feel really bad about it" Millie said worried.

"Pfft, we'll that's the past Millie, I'm sure it won't happen again" Noah said remembering the incident trying not to be sad and cheering Millie up at the same time.

"Yea! Noah's right Mills! It'll be fine, just get one, it's for your best, and your safety" Sadie said trying her best too to make her sad sister happy again.

"Yea I guess you guys are right, I mean can't I just get one from our houses? We have like tons" Millie said trying to be happy.

"No Millie! Just get a new one, besides dad has already calculated the amount of guard we have and divided them to all our houses, buildings, business places so don't make it an odd number" Sadie said trying to encourage Millie to be brave and get a new one.

"I'll try to find one later I guess" Millie said continuing eating with the rest.

*
*in Millie's room at night*

Millie sits on her bed opening her laptop on her lap.

"Fffffffft" she sighed, going onto lexussecurity website.

She sees that the reviews has been going up and that she is really happy for it and that made her more calm about hiring another body guard.

She went onto Instagram while she messaged Chosen.

milliebobbybrown✅: Hello Chosen! It's been a long time since we talked, but I was wondering if you still had anyone I could hire as a bodyguard?

And just like that Millie dm'd him and turned her laptop off going to sleep hoping that it wasn't the wrong choice.

Hey everyone! Again!! I don't know if the views on this are just me checking to see if anything is wrong or if there is actually someone reading this

I hope that everyone enjoys this boring stupid book and yeah just like that I will see everyone in a few days again! Because I am lazy like that!

(Also a fair warning is that I am not a writer or an author so that's why my writing, grammar, story is really bad I'm super sorry!)

Bye see you in the next one!💗
-C