Nine

༄

"Well, we're here!" Finn sighed in relief after that long drive.

"Great! Thanks, now let's go!" Millie told him, getting ready finding her purse.

"Wait? What? What do you mean let's go? I'm not going in am I?" He asked confused bringing his eyebrows together.

"Ummm, yes you are!" Milli chuckled her eyes widening with each word she says in disbelief that he expected to be waiting in the car.

"But I don't think I have a good enough fit though" he looked down at his suit wondering if it's enough.

"Stop it Finn! You look great! And also can you please give me your phone number so I can text you if I need?" Millie asked just remembering and she started to take her phone out of her purse, handing it to him.

"Yeah! Ofcourse" he said grabbing her phone adding his number onto it.

*
"Millie! Hey!" A familiar voice called out.

"Omg is that really you Grace?" Millie asked in surprise as she hugged her long time best friend.

"Hell yeah girl! I'm back!" Grace squealed.

"Gracie!! I missed you! Gateman won't stop talking about you!" She squirmed.

"Awww I missed you guys so much! And who is this guy?" Grace asked looking at Finn.

"Oh um, this is my bodyguard! Finn!" Millie said breaking the hug looking at him.

"Oh, yeah hi!" Finn said confused shaking Grace's hand.

"Oh! Hi! I'm Grace, Millie's best friend!" She said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you!" Finn said as she returned it.

"Well, I'm gonna go find Gaten now, see ya!" Millie excitedly said grabbing a glass of champaign from a waiter that was walking around.

"Ofcourse! He's right over there!" Grace says pointing to somewhere.

"Thanks! I'll se you then!" Millie said sending kisses in the air."

"GATEN!!!!!" Millie screamed not loud enough to get all the attention but loud enough to catch her best friends attention.

"MILLIE!!!!!!!!!" Gaten screamed running towards her.

"Omgggg Gaten! You look really good! Oh and this is my body guard Finn!" She hugged him breaking it after to point at Finn.

"Thankyou! You look great yourself! And hi! I'm Gaten!" Gaten squirms as he shakes Finn's hands.

"Hi! I'm Finn!" Finn returned smiling shyly since he's not used to all this except for when he goes out to events with his family since his dad is popular enough to get noticed.

Millie and Gaten starts chatting for awhile until a boy with brown hair and white highlights comes in towards them.

"Oh no, I'll leave you to it Mills you got this!" Gaten says as they both notice Jacob Sartorius coming towards them.

"Thanks!," she said sadly but happily as Gaten walks away bumping his shoulder on Jacob's "that's my ex, Jacob, really don't feel like talking to him...he cheered on me with this girl called Jenna, she's the one beside him, but I guess that's how life works honestly right?" She asked giggling remembering the past.

"Hey Mills!" Jacob said hand over Jenna's shoulder smirking.

"Hi Jacob" she said sadly trying to sound happy taking a glance at Jenna who was smirking, then looking down after glancing at Jenna.

"So! How's it been? After the breakup? I mean I don't see any guy around except for this rat over here, who I know isn't ur guy so go on Millie!" Jacob finally said getting closer to her as she backs up her head looking down scared.

"You know Jacob, I don't need a man to show everyone that I'm better then you. And... the whole breakup was your fault. You're the one who cheated on me with this girl, who I don't think is better then me because of how-" Millie tries to explain as she got cut off by her ex's disgusting explanation.

"Shut up you whore! Just because I cheated on you doesn't mean that I'm the bad one here! I just got bored of you, how you never give me anything I want, or how you would always feel insecure of yourself because you see me looking at other girls pictures! And by the way! I know you still want me-" he shouted intensely to her as she cut him off.

"I don't want you Jacob!" She screamed.

"SHUT UP! I know you do! And for your information Jenna is way better then you! She's pretty, she kind, she gives me what I want and she doesn't embarrass me! Like you do!" He screamed.

Millie took a glance at Jacob as tears were running down her face, she ran away not caring about anything as she ran into Malina, her enemy.

"Oh look who it is! It's princess I see!" Malina blocks her way as she starts smirking happy as she sees Millie sad.

Millie didn't hesitate to say anything as she continues to walk away leaving Malina in shock.

*
"Piece of shit" Finn gritted as he starts walking away before being grabbed on the shoulder by Jacob.

"What did you say?" Jacob asked looking infront not even wanting to look at Finn.

"Let go off me" Finn said rolling his eyes then lading them onto Jacob.

"Who even are you anyways?" Jacob asked finally eyeing Finn.

"Why do you ask?" Finn smirked walking away.

Yellow! Sorry it was supposed to like be a joke ,hello, yellow, no? Okay...

Sorry!!! This was really boring but I tried!

See u guys!
Bye
-C