Twelve

"malina"

"yeah, that's me?" malina asked smirking.

"ohh why hello! long time no see!" millie said snapping out of her thoughts going up to malina to give her a hug.

"get off of me you bitch" malina said off guard pushing millie away slightly looking disgusted.

"aww what's wrong? not used to coming close to positive energy?" millie asked smirking, now she was the one above.

"what? tch" malina scoffed, she was beyond shocked from millie's actions.

"ofcourse not! here come!" malina says coming closer to millie, she hugs her and whispers "you better not make a scene here or i'm going to expose the fact that you brought a underaged girl here to the club" smirking at mackenzie who now is not aware of the situation millie is in.

millie's face dropped "shut up malina" she said with no emotion.

"or what?" malina said breaking the hug and smirking at her.

"or i'm going to tell people that you wear fake designer clothes" millie smiles and walks away leaving malina speechless.

                                 *
"you okay?" finn asked in the car noticing how she was off.

"yeah..." she said looking back down.

"you don't seem okay" finn roamed off staring at the road.

"it's nothing" millie said glaring at him.

                                   *
"oh! and millie! ur parents will be home next week! don't forget! and um you'll start shooting in 3 days!" finn shouted from the car as millie walks in her house.

"okay finn! thanks! have a good night!" she giggles and walks in.

"you too!" finn shouted back after she went in, leaving after.

*sighs*"that boy" millie whispers a she smiles walking back to her room.

-
hello all!

sorry for always updating late!!

i think that i'm going to end up not finishing this book bcs of how late i'm updating😅

anyways have a good day or night everyone!!
-C