Thirteen

༄
after millie finished her shower, she plopped on her bed and turned the tv on.

ring ring

echoed the sound of her phone vibrating against her nightstand.

"hello?" asked millie as she didn't bother to look at the caller id since she was more focused on the tv.

"millie!" echoed a woman's voice through the speaker.

millie scrunched her face confused from the familiar voice as she pulled the phone away from her ear to look at the caller id "mum? why are you calling me?

"can't i call my daughter?" kelly's voice echoed back.

"ofcourse you can, it's just you never call me except for when you need something" millie said back grabbing a pack of gummies she hid in the drawer of her bedside table.

"oh please millie, have some respect for me will you?" kelly replied.

"ofcourse mum" millie sarcastically replied,

"millie?" kelly then called out.

"yes mum?" millie answered chewing on her gummies.

"change of plans, i'm coming home tommorow morning" kelly said.

"what?!" millie shouted out of shock dropping her gummy pack from her hands.

"yes" kelly said sternly.

"fine! then there will be no fancy welcome for you and dad" millie replied back.

"this girl" kelly cursed under her breath.

"okay well i need to go now i'll inform everyone to cancel the plan we have, bye mum love ya! muah" millie replied quickly.

*beep beep beep*

Sophia

Sophia please cancel mum and dads welcome party. mum just informed me that she is coming tomorrow morning and she won't be receiving the welcome anymore.

Very well miss.

Thank you.

*
"so mom and dad is arriving soon" millie announced taking a bite of her pancakes,

"what?!!" both noah and sadie said surprised.

"yep!" replied millie coldly.

"ugh!" groaned noah.

*
"you ready?" finn asked as millie walked down the stairs.

"yep! let's go!" millie replied checking her purse to make sure everything was in there.

"see ya guys! i'm heading out!" millie shouted informing sadie and noah that she was heading out even though they probably can't hear her because of the size of the mansion they live in.

as they walked out, millie waited in front of the door as finn then jogged towards the garage a few minutes away to get the car.

millie then heard the gates open as she turns her head towards it seeing a car enter going around the whole front of the house, padding the water fountain in the middle and finally stopping in front of the house.

the driver stepped out opening the door for a lady and her husband to come out.

"mum!" millie greeted.

"oh millie!" kelly said surprised to see her daughter outside.

"dad!" millie shouted again seeing him come out of the car.

they hugged for a few second before pulling away.

"what are you doing outside millie?" robert then asked confused.

"oh i'm heading out right now, oh here comes my car!" millie said as she looked at her car.

"oh well then okay, see you later i guess" her mom allowed bidding goodbyes with each other.

"bye!" millie waved as she hopped into the car.

"sooo....where will i take you?" finn asked looking at millie from the rear-view mirror.

"oh! just take me to the coffee shop near by!" millie said happily.

"okay! to the coffee shop we go then!" finn said with joy.

-
hi!!! sorry for not updating in awhile!!

i'm on my last term for this grade and for some reason i have many exams coming up when i just started a few weeks ago....

anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

i have a math exam in a few minutes, i'm on my lunch break right now! i'm so nervous...

see ya in the next chapter!
-C