Five

༄
*the next morning*

"Hello ms.Brown!" Chosen said welcoming her into the building.

"Hi! It's been a long time since we last met Chosen! And please just call me Millie, it's not like we've never met before" Millie said hugging him smiling.

"Well okay then, but it has been a long time since we last met Millie! Anyways please follow me" Chosen said to Millie accepting the hug and guiding her after.

"Well, will I meet this Finn guy today? Or....." Millie asked walking behind him to this small room(which is where Finn first entered for his interview).

"Yes please, have a seat I will call him in" Chosen said as Millie was sat in the back side of the table, behind the window on the opposite side of the door on the top left.

"Sure" Millie said as she saw chosen leaving and coming back a few minutes later. In that moment she saw a tall guy with dark curls and freckles spread all around his face, she felt something, something different, something she has never felt before with any other bodyguard.

"Hello ma'am!" Finn said bowing in front of her, he has never seen anyone that beautiful in his life.

"Hi!" Millie said breathlessly as they stared at each other making eye contact for a while.

"Hello? Guys?" Chosen said sitting in front of Millie.

"Yes?" Millie was the first one to break the contact between them.

"Umm yeah! This is Finn, the guy I was talking about" Chosen said as Finn was taking a seat on the left side of chosen meaning right side in front of Millie.

"Oh! Um hi Finn!" Millie said looking at him a little awkward.

"Umm hi!" Finn said biting his lips nervously and shaking her hand.

"So! Um here is his paper! If you want to know more about him, just sign in and he'll be your new bodyguard" Chosen said handing her a few pieces of paper stapled together containing his picture, age, family, etc... and a pen.

"Yea! Thanks!, Finn Wolfhard! I've heard a little of you!" Millie said enthusiastically reading the pages.

"Yea,hi" Finn murmured a little not knowing what to say.

"So! Umm just take a look and ask him a few questions and see if you want him or not!" Chosen said intertwining his fingers together placing his intertwined fingers on the table.

"I mean I like everything I see here but I have just one question for you Finn, if I can ask" Millie asked smiling at him.

"Yeah! Sure, you can ask me anything" Finn replied smiling back at her.

"Okay so um, are you willing to stay for a long time?" Millie asked feeling her heart beating inside, loosing her smile a little getting more serious as Finn was taking a while to answer.

"Um," he giggles a little nervously "Ofcourse! I mean I'd love to and I would unless you don't think I'm good enough and fire me, but that's okay if you want to fire me because-" he said non-stopping to talk because he was nervous, but soon cut off by her.

"Great! Then your hired! And plus I don't think you need training! You can start tomorrow! I mean if that's okay with Chosen over here if I could take him tomorrow" Millie chuckled looking at chosen after for permission.

"Yes! Ofcourse! I will then give him all of the information of where he's going and you're done!" Chosen said smiling excitedly.

"Awesome! Okay I'll see you then!," Millie looked back at the paper signing it standing up.

"Okay then I'll see you tomorrow! And Thankyou again very much to you Chosen!" Millie said shaking Chosen's hand.

"No worries! The pleasure is mine" Chosen accepted the hand shake smiling to her.

*
*dinner at home"

"Guys I have something really exciting to tell you!" Millie broke the silence smiling widely like a fool.

"What is it?" Noah asked chewing his carbonara pasta.

"Well I......" she said thinking of how she should explain it to them.

"Just spit it Millie" Sadie said, looking at her emotionless expecting another boring talk about a new thing she's in.

"Okay, well....hmmm okay," she cleared her throat "I got a bodyguard!" Millie squealed smiling excitedly.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Noah and Sadie asked shocked looking at each other then back to her.

"Yeah! I know!he's coming tomorrow" Millie's breathing was shaky now thinking that her siblings were not happy.

"Omg I'm so happy for you Millie!" Noah exclaimed.

"Yeah! I'm really proud of you too! And I just know it but I can feel that this time, he will stay" Sadie held her hand encouraging her.

"I hope so" Millie looked at her, eating her pasta after.

                                *
On the other side of London was Finn Wolfhard excitedly arriving home from training,

"Hey dad! Hey mom! I'm home!" Finn screamed.

"Hey son! Come join us for dinner! Your just in time, Your mom made some mac and cheese today!" Eric said scooping some of it into another plate where Finn was going to sit.

"Dad! Mom! Nick! I have something really important to tell you guys!" Finn excitedly looked at them.

"What is it?" Mary asked eating some of the mac and cheese.

"Well! I got HIRED! Finn squealed.

"What?!! That's amazing son!" Mary and Eric screamed.

"I'm really proud of you!" Eric told him.

"That's my boy!" Nick told him.

"Thanks guys!" He was excited as ever now.

"I know you can do it boy!" Eric told him.

And he knows he will.

Hey!!!!!!!!!! So sorry this one took so long!

I don't really have anything to say lmao I'm sorry

But anyways the next one might take long because I have school! Ugh I literally hate it so much!

Anyways I'll see y'all in the next one bye!
-C