'𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆

Akaashi Keji, a name that never failed to make ticklish butterflies spring to life in your stomach. Like you, he was a second year. He was popular with the girls for his mysterious aura and calm. You only watched from afar, believing that you didn't have a chance with such a beautiful, gentle man. On Valentine's Day, you had left a mini box of his favourite chocolate sweets in his locker with a small note that you weren't expecting to be noticed due to the number of boxes you had seen in his locker, but you were wrong.

Y/N L/N, a name that caused beautiful red to bloom on Akaashi's cheeks and his heart to beat harder. He watched you as your eyes wandered around the classroom all the time in class, only to land on him almost immediately all the time. After much annoyance and bugging from his owl friend, Bokuto, he finally decided to confess to you on White Valentines to reciprocate the cute box of treats you had left in his locker.

It was White Valentines when the tall boy walked up to you with red blossoming on his face and he held in his hands his schoolbooks that were required for the classes he was attending. Quietly, he asked if you would meet him underneath the large cherry blossom tree in the dandelion field after school. Nodding in agreement, you were bouncing with glee when the minute hand indicated the end of school. Packing your bags in a rush, you ran out the classroom door faster than usual and arrived at the designated place to see Akaashi standing under the fanning pink tree, pretty pink scattering through the gentle wind.

That day, under the cherry blossom tree in a field of dandelions, Akaashi Keji confessed his love to Y/N.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

word count: 303 words

that marks the end of the first chapter! i will try to update weekly until this book is finished, but i will let you know if there are any changes to the updating schedule.

signing out, mokkechild