𝒊'𝒎

A few months had passed, and your relationship was progressing well. Then one day, Keji asked if you were free to accompany him to a cat café near your shared house on the weekend. As you guys had finished exams, you decided to agree and met up with him, after all, no one could turn down cute animals.

It was winter and snowing, meaning that you had to bundle up to stay warm. Though you would normally just wear a thick hoodie and jeans, you decided to go for a tan trench coat and cream sweater, with cream pants and a beautiful thick scarf to tie off the look with white sneakers to accompany. 

Arriving at your destination, you saw that Akaashi had opted for a stunning pale marsh green trench coat with a turtle-neck sweater the same colour as yours with light brown trousers and a chain hanging off the belt. Akaashi knew you loved how he looked with his beautiful glasses, so he wore them too.

your outfits for reference:

Upon seeing him, you rush up to him, giving him a loving peck on the cheek, though you had to stand on tip toes to reach

Upon seeing him, you rush up to him, giving him a loving peck on the cheek, though you had to stand on tip toes to reach. Blushing slightly, Akaashi looped his arm around your waist and invited you into the café like the gentleman he was. 

Giggling, you bounce into the café, eyes immediately drawn to the felines in the play area inside the café. "Y/N, what would you like as a drink?" Akaashi's gentle voice reached your ears, stopping you in your tracks. Turning around, you thought carefully then chose H/D. 

Nodding, he walked towards the counter while you continued your journey to the lovely creatures that should be worshipped. Opening the gate, you entered the area and was surrounded by furry bodies, begging to be pet. 

One small cat caught your attention. It was a calico and rather petite. Scooping it up in your arms, you headed over to Akaashi, just as he finished ordering a H/D and earl grey milk tea for himself.

Turning around, Akaashi came nose to nose with a pair of green eyes staring intently at his handsome face. Smiling, he took the cat from you as you both waited for your drinks to be made and served. He brought the cat with you both to the table that you chose. 

Placing the cat gently on your lap, he strode over to the other side and sat down. You talked animatedly about how lovely it would be to have a cat in the house while Akaashi quietly listened to you ramble. Your little persuasion speech was interrupted by the sound of the barista calling out Akaashi's order number.

Carrying the little cat that seemed content with the amount of love it was receiving, you followed Akaashi to retrieve the drinks but was confronted with the sight of the barista trying to give her number to him. Seeing him uncomfortable, you know exactly what to do. 

Pouting, you gently place the cat down and walk over to the counter and snuggle your arms around your boyfriend's waist. Peeping around his tall body, you ask him if he had gotten the drinks and noticed that he held them in his hands. Pecking his cheek, you state that you're going to go play with the cats and walk off. Akaashi takes this as his chance to walk away too, without the slip of paper that had the girl's number.

You meet up at the cats' play area and Akaashi hands you your drink, face still pink. He surprises you with a kiss on the forehead. As he pulls away, he smiles seeing how flustered you still get even though you've been dating for a long time. You both had an enjoyable time and finally you persuaded Akaashi that an extra member in the apartment you lived in was not a bad idea. 

Sighing, Akaashi gave in, not immune to your puppy eyes. The next day, the same little calico cat that you had loved so much suddenly appeared in the living room and when you asked Akaashi, he simply stated that he bought it for you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

word count: 687

a longer chapter today, i hope you enjoyed it! <3

signing out, mokkechild