𝒊𝒏

After the holidays, Akaashi announced to you that he had a game against one of the other volleyball teams in the area and asked if you were free to join. Nodding you agreed, promising that you were going to cheer loudly for him.

When it came to the game, you kept your word, cheering loudly for Fukurodani when they scored a point. The game finished with Fukurodani winning. Running down from the stands, you went over to greet them. 

You had not even gone within 10 meters of the group when you heard a loud yell. "HEY HEY HEY!! IF IT ISN'T LITTLE Y/N!" Bokuto's loud voice yelled out. "Nii-san, be quiet!" you scold him. Even though you were younger than your brother, you were the one scolding him and making sure he was kept in line.

"WHO WAS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM?" Bokuto continued loudly. Sighing, you just replied that all the players were good, and you weren't biased. Yet when Bokuto continued to pressure you to say that he was the best, you immediately changed your mind and stated calmly that Akaashi was the best player. 

Bokuto faked anger and pretended he was going to fight you (bring it on owl boi) but was stopped when Akaashi wrapped his arms around your B/T form and asked him again if he was going to fight you with an intimidating voice. Bokuto swallowed and decided that he wanted to live another day. Laughing, you relished in Akaashi's warmth for a bit longer then gave him a quick kiss as a way of saying thanks. 

The rest of the team complained about feeling single and you just teased them back, saying that they just felt left out because they didn't have a good looking and fun significant other. Laughing, you all made your way to the bus that was to bring you back from the venue.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

word count: 317

i hope you enjoyed this book! also a promo for my friend, flower-sanctuary, go read her akaashi x reader book too :)

signing out, mokkechild