𝒂

As you were exiting the school, you realised that it was pouring outside. You didn't realise earlier as you were too busy listening to the teacher, not looking outside while sitting in the row next to the window. You had hoped that Akaashi was still at school when classes finished, but you were disappointed to see that he had replied to your text saying that he had already left for his game.

So, your only option was to run home. Luckily for you, home wasn't too far away, and you realised that it was Friday, and you didn't have school, so you wouldn't miss out on anything during your sick days. When you had told Akaashi saying that you were sick and weren't able to go out with him to the park that day, he immediately went to the pharmacist and bought all the supplies needed for a sick patient and bought groceries to make you some of your F/F.

When Akaashi entered your well decorated room, he was greeted with the sight of a hot girlfriend. Yes, you were very pretty, but he meant that you were burning up. He tried to feed you the medicine, but you were like a normal person and rejected it. "If you eat this, I'll give you a kiss and cuddles." That made you immediately obey him. Akaashi knew that cuddles were your weakness, how dare he use that against you.

Trying very hard, you failed to drink the medicine with a straight face and grimaced. "Now, my kiss." You demanded. To your surprise, Akaashi shook his head and smiled. "I don't want to get sick from you." He teased. Mock angry, you turned to face the wall. That's when you felt the bed dip as Akaashi slipped under the covers too. Gently turning you around, he gave you a kiss and pulled you close to him. Calmed by the scent of him, you quickly fell asleep, making your boyfriend sigh at how fast you changed moods.

Soon, Akaashi also fell asleep and the only one awake was Caramel, your cat. Instead of being the little devil cats usually are and waking you up by going the craziest things, Caramel jumped into your bed and snuggled in between the both of you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

word count: 379

i feel so single writing this rn, #singlepringle. now i'm wishing i had a pet cat as well 😔

signing out, mokkechild