𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅

It was nearly Christmas and snowing. It was the winter holidays and Akaashi had planned for you both to go ice skating the day before Christmas. You were very nervous as you hadn't gone ice skating for a long time already.

The day you were supposed to go ice skating, you snuck into Akaashi's wardrobe and stole one of his larger hoodies and paired it with a pair of jeans. You both made your way out and onto the road, travelling to the ice-skating rink. On your way there, you stuck slose to your tall boyfriend, while some onlookers whispered about how you two looked like the perfect couple.

Once you arrived at the rink, you exchanged your converse shoes for some skates. Changing into your skates, your feet got themselves accustomed to the heavy weight while you walked, and mock wobbled around for a while for fun. The moment Akaashi finished putting on his skates, you ran, tried to, to him, dragging him by the wrist to the cold surfaced area. Sneakily, he grabbed your hand instead and threaded his fingers through yours.

The closer you got to the rink, however, the slower your pace got. You swallowed nervously before setting your foot onto the rink, your other foot quickly following behind to ensure you didn't fall. You wobbled slightly like a baby giraffe before you got used to the slippery surface. Luckily for you, they had just iced the surface so your chances of falling from little ditches made in the ice was low.

After you both got used to the ice, Akaashi decided to spin you around on the rink. People gasped as Akaashi dipped you, they must've thought that you were both figure skaters. Akaashi spun you multiple times on the ice before capturing you in his arms and giving you a quick peck on the cheek. Immediately your face heats up. You were sure you heard someone in the crowd whisper: "Oh, what sweet young love."

Hours passed before you got tired, the adrenaline of finally getting to skate again since middle school was pumping through you, making you reluctant to get off the ice. However, Akaashi had other plans, bringing you to a café nearby to buy a warm drink to warm you back up, though you insisted on getting ice cream right after. Of course, your loving boyfriend could not argue with you and reluctantly agreed.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

word count: 403

no author's note today.

signing out, mokkechild