Chapter 5

A/N : I am SO sorry this is so short and badly written and it's also a sort of filler chapter. I'm really sorry, but with Prelims and revision I have hardly any spare time but I will again soon! But thanks for reading! Enjoy x

---------------------------

CHAPTER 5

~Paige's POV~

"We're de-coding the microchip now, and the files in the briefcase are being looked over. Good job out there girls." M nods at us.

"Thanks, but Mikhailov is working for someone higher up, and he WOULDN'T give their identity up. He had a hydrogen cyanide tablet." I explain.

"We may have a lead on that. But we'll need more time, go get cleaned up. Thank you." M looks back down to her papers as me and Flora leave the office.

Rob, one of Flora's past co-workers in the field, comes up to us.

"Well done ladies!" He slaps us on the arm.

"FUCK!" I almost shout.

I pull down the sleeve of my coat, to look at the wound.

"Shit sorry!" She mutters.

"It's fine, I'm gonna go get this cleaned up." I walk off, I've never really liked Rob.

"Hey, wait for me." Flora runs up to me, "Your arm is a lot worse than you said.."

"No it's not, it's fine." I push out a fake laugh.

"Paige.. Stop it, we need to get that seen to. We're going to the medic." She starts dragging me towards it, I don't even resist cos my arm's bleeding worse now and it hurts like hell.

"Fine." I say. "But you're getting your wound seen to too!"

She huffs.

Once we're in the medical room, Flora calls for Lucy, the medic but there's no reply.

Then, a young, tall, dark haired guy walks in.

"Hey, can I help you?" He smiles

"Er, hi. Do you happen to know where Lucy is?" Flora asks him politely.

"Yeah, Lucy's just seeing to an agent who's got a pretty serious head wound. If you don't mind me asking, what's the matter?" He looks at us.

"Oh, we were just gonna ask Lucy to stitch up Taylor's arm." Flora smiles.

"AND her collar bone." I look at Flora.

"Oh, I can do that if you want?" He asks.

"You can?" We both look at him.

"Yeah, I'm the new medic here. As well as Lucy obviously. Jake, nice to meet you." He extends his hand to both of us

"Taylor." I smile

"Flora." Flora grins.

"Right, so.. Shall I look at those wounds?" He asks.

"Please, Taylor's first. Her's is worse." She gestures to my arm.

I just moan. "It's not THAT bad!"

"Well, sit down on the bed and I'll take a look." I hop up onto the bed. He gently peels my coat off my shoulders.

"Right, Okay." He looks at my arm, gently touching the area around it. "You'll definitely need stitches, and I'll bandage it up which you'll need to keep on for about 3 days, just to make sure there's no infection. Because.. You've actually got a bit of metal in this wound. From a bullet I'm guessing?" He looks up at me.