Authornim's note

Hello my dear seoulmates,

(You can skip this part,if you want to but their are some things which are kinda important)

This is a Y/N × Taehyung fanfiction but who knows what will happen,I have to give a character overview to make you understand more clearly but if you still can't understand ask in the comment section.

One more thing, I am addicted to Fanfictions and sometimes people starts getting angry over what the female character or the male character is doing but you know.... how will the story take shape if they don't do those things right?

I don't know what format I'm writing it in so,tell me if any genius is here, I'll try my best to make it enjoyable,'cause I love y'all.

And I will denote Y/N's thinking process sometimes as US/We because
"We are bound to be livin' in her human body and we are struggling when whatever happens, because we want to get out of there"our perspectives don't match right?

One more thing to take in note is that this story is based totally on my dream and imagination, and in dreams we are the only role, I am adding Taehyung here as the other lead because I can't figure out the other lead in my dream,and he's used so that you guys will be able to see his actions in your minds with that last braincell, that we all share,now I hope that I was able to explain 🙂 anything.

Comment is necessary and compulsory,you won't be in the mindset to vote anyways,so I won't even say that, LoL!

Hope y'all enjoy a bit!!