Chapter nine (9)

Tubbo sighed as he was back in his office, doing 'president stuff' as he explained to Ranboo. Tomorrow he was going to give this job up and... you know spendtherestofhisdays (as a 'friend') withranboo.

Ranboo usually comes by with flowers or ores (usually smelted) as gifts for Tubbo, who appreciates them greatly.  Today he stopped by with some honey, as requested by Tubbo.

"Hey, Tubbo! I brought the honey you requested," Ranboo lilted.

"Oh, thanks, Boo," Tubbo said tapping his finger on the desk where he wanted Ranboo to put the honey. But Ranboo took it as a cue to sit, planting himself on Tubbo's desk. Tubbo only scoffed at Ranboo's "stupidity".

"I guess you really are my right-hand man," Tubbo chuckled, signing papers. Ranboo giggled and ran his fingers along the grooves in the wooden desk.

"Your tails are wagging, what's got you in the mood boss man?" Tubbo said melodically, taking note of Ranboo's swaying tails.

"You're acting like yours isn't!" Ranboo said, trying to justify why his tails were wagging. 

"Take your honey!" Ranboo raised his voice slightly as he placed the honey down with a thump, quickly followed by a yelp as Tubbo grabbed his thigh.

"You told me to take it," Tubbo reasoned. 

"I didn't mean my thigh!" Ranboo growled lightly.

"Geez alright," Tubbo said removing his hand from Ranboo's thigh. "You're no fun."

"Anyways, is this boring," Tubbo huffed.

"Just because I won't let you flirt?" Ranboo said, face completely purple from Tubbo's prior actions.

"Uh YEAH, it's borringg doing paperwork," Tubbo whined "I'd rather do something else."

('like you', I'm sorry I just couldn't keep it in)