Chapter ten (10) + Authors note

"You know why you're here, right Ranboo?" It felt unnatural for Tubbo to call him by his actual name and so gruffly too. It had only been four days since the thigh incident, but all has been forgotten at this moment.

"Yeah- actually, if I'm being honest-" Ranboo fumbled as Tubbo cut him off.

"I'm taking that as a 'not really'" Tubbo impatiently sighed. "Well, as I've noticed more enderman have been spawning way more,"

"And?" Ranboo said rather offended.

"They're destroying L'manburg, our buildings, attacking citizens," He started, "and I think they're here for you...because of you." His expression turned soft with sadness.

"What're you trying to say?" Ranboo said, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Ranboo, you might have to...leave L'manburg."

"What." Ranboo sat up abruptly, angrily.

"Ranboo...calm down," Tubbo said leaning over his desk and placing a finger to Ranboo's lips. It was quiet, too quiet. Ranboo wanted to speak - to scream - but Tubbo's finger had turned into a hand that clamped his mouth shut. Ranboo looked at Tubbo, his eyes were full of sorrow.

The eye contact was painful for Ranboo, who was trying to turn his head away. But Tubbo stared defiantly into his eyes, hand now clutched around his jaw.

"You-you're only making it worse," Ranboo managed to choke out, he'd forgotten how strong Tubbo was.

"Sorry," He mumbled relaxing the grip on Ranboo's jaw, but not letting go.

"So, I have to leave?" Tubbo faltered as Ranboo uttered those words, clearly hurt.

"You don't have to, but I think it's best.." Tubbo reasoned.

"You think you'd be better off if I was gone?"

"No!-No, it's just that-" Tubbo stopped "Get out."

"What?" Ranboo shivered under Tubbo's icy glare. 

"Get out of my office, now," Tubbo said harshly removing his hand from Ranboo's jaw and leaning back into his seat. Ranboo quickly scurried out of his office.

.

Authors note - Kiwi

Thanks for the reads?? Like, seriously.

Anyways it's been really hard to pump out chapters lately so expect slow updates.

Friendly reminder to drink water.

I'm kiwi, and that's me for the night.