Chapter thirteen (13)

CW (??): Slight torture

Tubbo haphazardly wound up his own injuries as Ranboo squirmed in their spot. Tubbo had tied them to his desk after promptly knocking them out with water and he had a nearby water bucket just in case.

Ranboo tried to wiggle out of the ropes that bound him to the desk, earning a dirty side-glance from Tubbo. 

"Stay," Tubbo said sternly, stepping on one of their tails. However, this only caused Ranboo to try harder. Tubbo shifts to the water bucket and held it gently in his hands, slowly spilling it on the wooden planks that is his office floor. 

He watched as it slips through the cracks and makes its way to Ranboo, a soft hissing sound was heard and a frightened yelp erupted from their chest. 

Thin steam steadily filled the room as Tubbo cracked a window. He looked over to Ranboo, who was crying. He wouldn't want to risk getting hurt again.

"I'm going to bandage you up later," Tubbo sighs. "Eat this," He said as he threw Ranboo a chorus fruit.

Ranboo threw Tubbo a glare of anger and despair using one of his non-injured to pick it up. "I'm leaving," Tubbo spat "Don't miss me," He said unlocking his door and slamming it shut.

God, how could cupid be this cruel?

----

A/n 

another chapter, woo!

Honestly, I'm lost!

Now drink water and eat food 👺

I've been kiwi!