Chapter 34

(I know it's not Christmas but I recently have too many ideas for a Christmas thing and I want to write them)(also let's just say it's winter ok?)
Kirito's Pov
I opened my eyes, I could hear talking on the other side of the curtain, I was still sitting against the wall, I looked down, Eugeo was sleeping with his head rested in my lap, I looked to my side, Renly was sleeping with his head rested on my shoulder. I smiled at the two "so a lady magnet and a man magnet huh?" Ojo asked, she was peeking her head in from the curtain "it's not like that and you know it, Renly doesn't like me and my heart belongs to Eugeo" I responded, Ojo laughed "I know I'm kidding" she sighed "we've arrived at a small country town, if you want to get a door there's a furniture shop here, it also sells doors" Ojo then left. I looked down at Eugeo, he was so cute when he slept, I don't want to wake him up. I sighed and shook Eugeo a bit, he stirred around a bit but didn't wake up, Renly however did wake up, he got his head off my shoulder "morning Renly" I said, I shook Eugeo again, he still didn't wake up, Renly yawned "morning Kirito" he responded. I stared down at Eugeo, he's lucky that he's so fricking adorable and I love so much, I shook Eugeo again, he groaned and opened his eyes "morning sleepy head" I smiled at him, Eugeo sat up yawning "where have we stopped this time?" Eugeo asked, Renly and Eugeo waited for me to answer "somewhere, where we can get a door" I opened the curtains and got out, the girls were already dressed "hey, before we go put you guys should get into some new clothes here" Ojo threw three pairs of clothes at me "you guys decide what you where, get dressed in there" Ojo said referring to the 'bedroom' I nodded and went back in closing the curtain behind me. I passed Eugeo the white T-Shirt, Blue Hoodie, white beeny, white scarf and Blue Jeans, I passed Renly the, white T-Shirt, Mint Green Turtle Neck jumper and light brown pants and then I had the long sleeve black shirt, black beeny, black hoodie and black jeans "I'll go to the bathroom" Renly said getting out, he closed the curtains behind him. Me and Eugeo are used to getting changed around each other, however with the very little space we had it was a bit more difficult. We managed though, once we were finished we left the 'bedroom' and Renly was waiting for us "the girls already left, they took Alice with them" Renly explained, I nodded and sat down to put my shoes on, Eugeo did the same, Renly already had his shoes on. Once we did that we both stood up and walked out of the van and "it's snowing" Renly said excitedly, we looked around, people were walking around the streets singing, different decorations had been placed up everywhere and right in the middle of this small town was a giant Christmas tree "wait.... is it that time of year?" I asked, Eugeo and Renly looked confused, I went to a random person, after being in the underworld for two years I wasn't aware of what the date was "excuse me? What's the date?" I asked, the kind man with a white beard laughed a bit "my boy, it's the 24th of December" he wore a red coat and a red hat, I guess he was playing Santa, I noticed he was carrying a donation bag "here you go Santa, thankyou for your help" I gave him some money "thankyou young man" he walked away ringing his bell, I walked back to Eugeo and Renly excitedly "guys! It's Christmas Eve!" I cheered, Eugeo and Renly smiled at each other "who was that jolly red man? Is it a Christmas tradition here?" Eugeo asked, I nodded "that's Santa Claus, the myth here is that he goes around during Christmas night and leaves presents for all the good kids under their Christmas trees, as for the naughty children they get coal" I explained, Eugeo giggled a bit "I guess you're getting coal Kirito" he laughed out, I laughed "lets get that door last, first we can explore the town and go Christmas shopping! Maybe we could get some decorations and decorate the van" I said excitedly, Eugeo smiled, Renly shrugged "sure why not? Let's explore for a while" Renly said. I grabbed both of their hands, luckily it wasn't Eugeo's broken one. I stopped at a souvenir shop "they should have information about the town, lets go" I dragged the two into the store, I went to the little spinning tourist thing, I got one of the maps and went to the counter "hello" the lady said, she was so kind, everyone here seemed to be kind "hello" I said in return, she looked at the map "oh! Are you new in town?" She asked, I nodded "then it's free and you even get this free Christmas Tree star" she handed me a star, it was really pretty "thankyou so much Mam! Merry Christmas!" I thanked her, she gave me a bag as well and I put the stuff in. We left the store and I checked the map "do you guys want to check out the tree now or later?" I asked, I looked through the different events "Kirito it looks like there's a fair!" Eugeo yelled excitedly. I looked at where he was pointing, he was right, around the Christmas tree was a bunch of stalls and a few rides, it was small but this is a small town but then I noticed something behind the Christmas tree, it was much bigger than the tree, I don't know how I didn't notice it before "your right Eugeo, soooo, fair?" I asked the two, they both nodded. We all walked to the fair, once we got to the entrance there wasn't even a line "hello! I hope you guys enjoy yourselves! Merry Christmas!" A guy dressed as a elf cheered, we walked in and looked around, there were quite a few stalls around "ok where do we go first?" Renly asked, I looked at them "we don't know anything about your world so it's best you decide" Renly added, Eugeo nodded in agreement, I smiled "sure, hm...." I looked around and noticed a costume shop, I smiled, we should all get some Christmas costumes! I grabbed both Eugeo and Renly's hands and dragged them to the stall "hello!" I greeted the man at the stall, he smiled cheerfully "hello young man, how may I help you?" He asked "I would like to get some costumes but I would like your opinion on what us three should be" I explained bringing the two omega's closer, the man smiled brighter "of course! Lets see" he examined us three "I believe this blonde one would look absolutely adorable in a reindeer onsie" picked up one of the reindeer onsies and put it in a bag "and the green haired boy would make an adorable elf, especially with those squishy cheeks" he put an elf outfit in the bag, Renly covered his cheeks pouting slightly "and you....you seem to be the dominant one in this friend group, also the most cheerful, you get to be Santa my boy" he put a Santa outfit in, I smiled "thankyou! How much will that be?" I asked, the man calculated and gave me the price, I gave him the money "alright! Next stop decorations!" I said excitedly.