Chapter 52

Eolyne's Pov
I was just sitting at my desk in my tent thinking of more strategy's, somebody suddenly ran into my tent, I looked up "what brings you here Ojo?" I asked "have you seen Akari?" She asked, I shook my head "no....why?" I asked, she seemed like she was panicking, I stood up and walked over to her, I put my hand on her shoulder "what's wrong?" I asked, Ojo looked at me "I can't find Akari anywhere, Asuna, Yuuki, Sinon and I have been looking everywhere for her" she answered, I let her go. Suddenly Asuna ran into the tent "I found this on her bike" she handed me a letter, I read it.
Though Eugeo may have been more useful I feel that kidnapping him again would be boring, so instead I took Akari, enjoy trying to fight this war without your Vice Commander.

Kirigaya
I scrunched up the letter "that's it" I whispered, I walked out of the tent while the others followed me "what are we going to do?" Ojo asked, I looked back at her "we are going to send some of our soldiers directly into the castle, here's a list gather them all and meet me back here" I demanded, Ojo nodded in agreement and ran off meanwhile I had to go get something for Kirito.

Ojo's Pov
The list:
Klein
Agil
Asuna
Yuuki(and her party)
Leafa
Sinon
Ojo
Eugeo
Kirito
First Kirigaya kills the love of my life and now he's kidnapped my daughter, I see how it is Kirigaya.....game on.

Renly's Pov
Why did I get stuck here? With her..... "aww, my poor Renly is shaking?" Quinella asked patting my head, I just stared at her "d-don't touch m-me" I was trying not to shake or stutter but I can't help it, I was sitting in a room tied up on a chair, she was standing in front of me. She placed her hand on my cheek, I moved myself face away from her, she grabbed both my cheeks and squished them painfully "so squishy~" she said (Gasp!! not the cheeks) "let me go!!" I kicked her back and she fell onto the ground letting me go, she glared up at me "why you little brat!!" She yelled "that's enough Quinella" a voice from the door said, I looked over at the the door, Kirigaya stood there looking at Quinella disgusted as she stood up "get out and for fucks sake put on some damn clothes!!" He yelled, she left the room. Kirigaya sighed and looked at me, he walked towards me "I did tell them to tie up your legs too.... but then again they are are useless" he grabbed some ropes from the table next to us, he crouched down in front of me and started trying to tie my legs to the chair, I kept struggling, I almost kicked him in the face but he grabbed my leg before I could, eventually he succeeded in tying up my legs, I continued to struggle in the rope, Kirigaya stared at me amused by my struggle, I glared at him "what are you going to do? Stab me?" I asked in a harsh voice, he suddenly wrapped his hand around my throat, I struggled to breathe in his tight grip while he was choking me "no.....I'm not going to try that again" he answered, he let me go, I coughed a bit while gasping for air. I looked back at him while he just stared at me for a moment, thinking. He smiled when someone knocked on the door, he walked over to it and opened it "we are ready for the Ritual" a female voice spoke, Kirigaya opened the door more "Alice...." I whispered, she looked at me before looking away again "alright bring her in" Kirigaya moved out of the way, Alice walked in dragging someone behind her, my eyes widened "Akari!" I yelled, Akari had tears rolling down her cheeks, I glared at Kirigaya "what have you done to her?!" I yelled, Kirigaya walked over to me and slapped me, Alice flinched a bit, I looked back at Kirigaya, he held a knife to Akari's throat, Alice looked down "what do you want from me?" I asked, Kirigaya smiled.
(Not telling y'all yet)

Kirito's Pov
Ojo had informed us of Eolyne's plan, so me and Eugeo were getting ready, I grabbed my sword as Eolyne walked in, he was holding something behind his back, I stared at him for a moment confused, he smiled "I heard from your friends that you are quite acceptional at duel wielding, so I am intrusting you with this sword" he showed me what was behind his back, a regular, silver sword, he passed it to me. As soon as I grabbed the sword it changed, the handle was mostly black with small red crystals on it, the pommel was an incomplete circle, one side of it was a light blue and the other side a mint green, the cross guard was purple, the blade itself was also black but a small part was blue and another small part was green(the picture(which I created by the way)) I looked at Eolyne confused "interesting, the sword changes it's shape depending on what your heart desires, use this sword wisely" he explained, I nodded and put the sword on the other side of my belt, a sword pouch appeared around the sword. I looked at Eugeo "let's go now" I said, Eugeo nodded in agreement. We left the tent, everyone was waiting outside, I grabbed my map "alright everyone gather close" I instructed, they all got close together around me, I opened the map and pressed on Kirigaya's castle and then pressed the fast travel. We all arrived in front of his castle, I looked at it for a moment, Eolyne walked in front of us all "let's go save our soldiers!" He commanded, we all nodded in agreement and walked into the castle, the guards around us didn't even try to stop this from happening, what is Kirigaya up to this time? We walked into the thrown room where Kirigaya stood there with his two swords waiting, on either side eof him was Quinella and Alice, they waited with their swords, we all stopped, a few guards were around, Kirigaya raised his hand "this is between me and Kirito, so what do you say solo player? Will you dance with the devil?" He asked, Eugeo looked at me, I thought for a moment, I don't want anyone else to get involved "fine, let's dance" I accepted his request, I walked towards Kiriagay as he walked towards me, everyone else moved to the edges of the room, Eugeo seemed concerned. Kirigaya and I stood facing each other for a moment "don't worry......you'll see Renly soon" he got into a fighting stance, I got into one as well glaring at him as he simply grinned at me, the room was quiet for a moment, Quinella raised her hand "fight!" She yelled dropping her hand. I launched myself at Kirigaya, we were both using the duel wielding skill, I made sure to leave no spaces for him to attack me, I wasn't sure was the new sword could do yet, Eolyne hadn't really explained it to me, Kirigaya and I kept fighting each other, I knocked one of his swords out of his hands, although it almost seemed too easy I had to take my chance. I went in for one final slash but somebody jumped in the way, his green hair, his light brown eyes stared back at me angrily, I stopped myself from hitting him, the room went quiet, us two just stared at each other for a moment, I stepped back a bit "w-what are you doing?....." I asked, the boy raised his arms to the side to act as a shield to Kirigaya "I am protecting my alpha! You fake!" He yelled, my eyes widened "y-your alpha?" I asked, Kirigaya grabbed his sword from the ground and put it away, he wrapped his arms around the smaller boys waist with a smirk on his face "thankyou for saving me dear but you did not have to risk your life for me" he said so everyone could hear, the green haired boy turned himself around to face Kirigaya "I was very worried about you, I couldn't just let you die while I watched you from the side" he mumbled, I watched the two in shock, Eugeo covered his mouth, tears formed in his eyes. Kirigaya cupped the green haired boys cheeks gently, he placed a small kiss on the boys lips, I looked over at Eugeo as tears fell down his fragile face, I looked back at the black and green pair as they pulled apart, Kirigaya looked at me with a sinister grin "thankyou.....my dear Renly" Kirigaya spoke.

(Shorter chapter but meh)