Chapter 48

(I don't have a good picture for this chapter so here have this random one that I found in my folder dedicated to this ship)

Eugeo's Pov
Renly had left to get us some food, Kirito and I were talking about stuff, I was on the bed and he was in my wheelchair for some odd reason, I was telling Kirito what Kirigaya said to me. Kirito looked a bit quilty "so....you know that Kirigaya is just my hate for myself than?" Kirito asked sadly, I nodded "Renly knows too.....and it's ok Kirito we're not mad, we both just want to help you as much as we can" I explained, he nodded and thought for a moment "u-uhh....about Renly..... Kirigaya said something when he was explaining how Renly is the traitor" he mentioned, I just listen "and what was it?" I asked, Kirito smiled a bit "he said something that suggests he's in love with both of us" he explained, I giggled "well, wouldn't be surprised.....so what exactly did you want to say about it?" I asked, he went quiet for a second, just thinking, his face was a bit red, I blushed a bit as I realised what he was probably thinking, I covered my face with my hands, I mean, I would like it too but I never expected Kirito would. Kirito started to laugh a bit "oh? Are you into him too?" He asked teasingly, I uncovered my face a nodded a bit, I looked at Kirito, he had a big cheeky grin on his face, I turned even more red "w-what are you planning?!" I asked, he just sat back "just.....something" he answered, I sighed.

Time Skip
Renly's Pov
Kirito and I were now trying to help Eugeo recover physically, by helping him stand up and walk, he's doing great, I'm sure he'll be fully recovered in no time but when he isn't trying to recover, he's going around in wheelchair recommended by the doctor, though Eugeo insisted he didn't need it he ended up with the wheelchair anyway, as for Akari, she's alive but only just, she was very lucky to have survived that and now she is just trying to recover, the scars from the words that's were cut into her are permanent. We were all sitting in Eolyne's tent in front of his desk, we had just told him about me being the reason Dark Star has all that information, Eugeo was of course sitting in his wheelchair, Kirito and I were standing on either side of him "now, I am happy that you came to me about this whole.....Renly situation but how exactly are you going to reverse the connection?" Eolyne asked, Kirito sighed "I am actually pretty good at things like coding, which that would include hacking, so if I can find a computer of some sort I could reverse Renly's connection to RATH so we can see what is going on there" he explained, Eolyne nodded, I looked down, a lot of this is my fault and yet they seem so calm about it. Eolyne stood up "I will send you to this locatiom" he gave Kirito a map but of course didn't let me see it incase RATH found out the location Kirito was going "as for Renly, he will stay here with Eugeo" Eolyne explained, we all nodded din agreement "alright, I'll be back you two, stay out of trouble" Kirito pat Eugeo's head, he looked at me "it'll be ok" he then left the tent, I made a small smile and looked at Eugeo "let's go" I pushed Eugeo's chair put of Eolyne's tent. Eugeo looked like he was thinking, I'm not sure what he's thinking about, he looked at me as I pushed his wheelchair, a small smile present, why is his smile so damn cute? "What's that look for?" I asked, he laughed a bit "you'll find out later" he answered, now I'm really curious, is he planning something?

Tsuki's Pov
Kirito you people magnet. I walked beside Renly and Eugeo, obviously they couldn't see me, I am just a simple memory but if they could see me, if I could actually touch them, I would slap Kirito because he's still blaming himself after I told him not to. I liked to pretend I was in their conversations "what are you planning Eugeo?" Renly asked, I giggled because I knew what was going to happen "oh I don't know, maybe you three are going to date each other Squishy Cheeks" I laughed out, obviously no reaction from those two, Eugeo crossed his arms "nothing~" he answered, he has gotten a lot more confident since I died, good for him. I saw Ojo walking towards us "hey Sunshine" I greeted her, she smiled at the two boys and walked straight through me, that's the worst feeling, when someone you love.....just walks right through you, I looked at Ojo as she walked away, I looked down again as the people around me just walked past and some through me. I'm not ready to leave these guys yet, they still need me, I'll protect all of them. Actually.....I can communicate with them through dreams but only when they are in a deep sleep, for example if they've been attacked or something and they haven't woken up from the blood loss or something-......Akari!