Chapter 2

You were hanging out with the guys at the cafeteria and eating your breakfast like every other day while Rosè and Jisoo were talking about the party yesterday with Jimin and Yoongi dissing on how bad the both of them are with alcohol and with all the other chaos that happens at the party. You laugh when you remember how Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon got high at the party and made a fool out of themselves. What's funnier is when you saw Taehyung was drunkenly crying at the corner while holding a bottle of champagne in his arms, talking about how lonely his puppy, Yeontan would get when he left him alone in the apartment. God, that boy just has so much love for his puppy. Out of everyone here, Jennie was the most chaotic one, she literally got up on the counter and stripped everything, leaving only her underwear on and went skinny dipping while grabbing two bottles of champagne down with her. She even dragged you down the pool and made you chug down a whole bottle of champagne. Not to mention, Jungkook has got to be the worst among you guys, he got so wasted having too much rum while playing the games at the party and ended up getting thrown into the pool by the guys. All of you practically end up in the pool eventually. It was so funny and honestly, although most of the time is more like chaos but it was still funny to you.

Speaking of the devil, you then saw Jungkook came in while holding a bottle of water as he threw it on the table while he drops himself down between Jennie and Taehyung. He then heaved out a sigh while pulling down his black cap to cover his face as he rubs the back of his neck. You can clearly see his muscle-flexing even with the leather jacket that was wrapped tightly around his huge bicep. Shit. This is worst than you thought. One kiss and now he looks attractive to you? Not that Jungkook doesn't look attractive to you before. It's just you see him differently now that you started to have these stupid thoughts clouding your mind. How great is that?

"God, you look like shit." Jennie couldn't help but to chuckle when he saw how fucked up Jungkook looks right now.

"Shut up, Jen. If it weren't for you, my hangover won't be this bad." Jungkook complained as he heaves out a soft groan while grabbing the water bottle from the table as he chugs it down.

"So __, are you coming to the party tonight?" Jin asked and now all of them are looking at you.

"I-I can't, I have a test tomorrow, I'm so sorry." You explained as most of them were practically glaring at you when you said that you couldn't come.

"Why? It won't be fun if you're not around." Rosè whines as she pouts at you which made you smile. Although you really don't want to miss the party at all, you have no choice but to study since you needed to keep your grades up. You didn't even touch the book yet and you definitely don't think that you can finish everything by today.

"Well, I guess we just have to move the party to __'s house!" Your eyes went wide as soon as you heard what Hoseok suggested when all of them cheered at the idea.

"Guys, I really appreciate that you guys want to spend time with me but I really have to study." You explained as you whine at them, pleading for them to leave you alone which they probably won't since most of them aren't listening to you.

"Guys-" You were about to say something when you heard someone calling out for you.

"__!" You turn around to see Seulgi was smiling and waving at you excitedly.

"Look, I have to go now, I'll talk to you guys soon, okay?" You said as you simply stood up and grab your stuff along with you while you jog up to Seulgi.

Jungkook's eyes were practically glued to you as to when he saw you disappeared into the hallway. When he turns back around, everyone was staring at him, waiting for him to say something.

"What?" Jungkook asks as guilt started to fill his guts. Ever since that day, he couldn't stop thinking about you, he wanted to tell you about his feelings but he also didn't want to ruin what you guys had. He just doesn't know what to do anymore. He knew at some point he has to tell the guys, he can't possibly hide it from them forever.

"I know this might sound weird but __ kissed me." Jungkook confessed as he took a deep breath and sigh. "Look, you guys were right, I have feelings for her." Honestly, Jungkook didn't know what to do anymore, it's like the kiss that the both of you shared suddenly light up his world and it made him realize his feelings for you. How did he not see it?

"Told you." Taehyung smirks as he look at Jungkook with the corner of his eyes.

"Shut up, Tae." Jennie said as she then rolled her eyes at him.

"So what are you going to do?" Namjoon asks while the guys were staring at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Talk to her? Tell her? I-I don't know." He said while rubbing the back of his neck as he then heaves out a soft sigh.

Jungkook has no idea what should he say to you. Despite that he knows that you're going to reject him anyway, he was still hoping that there might be a small part of you that like him.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." You got startled when you heard Jungkook's husky voice echoing in the lab room which made you look up to see he was heading over to you as he then sat down on one of the stool while placing his bag on the table. Luckily, you were the only one in the room or else people would start whispering about why is he here.

You frown when you saw the nervousness on his face as you have no idea what is going on. "What is it? Is everything okay?" You asked as you went over and sat down in front of him, waiting for him to say something.

"The kiss... Did it meant something to you?" He asked which made you frown even more.

"What are you talking about? I thought we've talked passed that." You said while you then just stare at him.

"Answer me." He looked serious which made you frown as you have exactly no idea why is he suddenly asking you about the kiss.

"Why are you-." Jungkook interrupted which made you stare at him as it made your heart stopped when you heard what he said.

"Because I can't stop thinking about it." You were at a loss of words when you heard what he just said. You didn't know how to react or what to say and he's sure isn't joking with you by the look on his face. You have no idea how you should respond, normally you'd just said what's on your mind whenever you face this kind of situation but it's different when it comes to Jungkook. You're sure he's going to forget about it. He's not the kind of guy who would gain feelings so easily, at least not to you.

"Jungkook, you're ju-" You heave out a sigh as you try to talk about it when he stops you from going further.

"I just want to let you know." He said when he saw you were struggling with your words which you then just sigh. He then stood up as he came to you while he held onto your shoulder as he leans down looking at you. "Look, you don't have to worry. I might get over soon or maybe not." He tries to assure you which made you smile softly as you then rolled your eyes playfully at him while he moves himself away from you.

"I'm just kidding." He smiles as he smacks on your forehead lightly which made you glare at him while you rubbing your forehead. "So, do you wanna maybe go grab a coffee with me?" He asks jokingly while he smirks at you which made you smile as you than shake your head as you stood up.

"In your dreams." You said which made him smile as he then heaves out a sigh.

"Well, at least I tried." He responded while he grabs his bag, making you smile. "I gotta go, my class is starting soon, I'll see you later." He said as he then softly ruffles your hair before heading out while smiling at you.

You and Jungkook? You'd be lying if you said you never pictured that but you knew better than anything that Jungkook would just fool around with you. Plus, he's always sleeping around. You're sure he's going to forget about it next week.