Chapter 7

"Hey love." You startled the moment you saw your boyfriend walking into your room from the mirror while you were fixing your fits. Jungkook then went up to you and sat down on the couch beside the mirror as he looks at you.

"How did you come in?" You frown a little while you were adjusting your earrings in front of the mirror.

"Your Mum let me in." He explains with his eyes fixated on you. "I have something to tell you." Jungkook said which made you turn to look at him while waiting for him to say something. "Come here." He then swiftly grab your wrist as he pulls you down and sits beside him.

"You remember Yugyeom right?" Jungkook asks which you then just nodded since the both of you have met before once. "Well, his sister just came back from Japan and she needs a place to stay for a week so I have to go fetch her tomorrow and her brother called to ask me if-" Jungkook wanted to explain it to you when you interrupted him.

"Tomorrow?" You asked since the both of you were supposed to go on a road trip tomorrow but at the looks of it, the trip would most likely to be canceled. Your heart instantly dropped at the news but you knew if it weren't important he wouldn't have canceled it.

"Guk, it's fine." You said as you held onto his hand. "We'll go next time." You gave him a small smile as you assured him while you softly brush his cheek with your hand.

"I promise I'll make it up to you." He said as he places a kiss on your palm which made you blush.

"Are you sure you're not coming?" Jungkook asks again as he pressed a soft kiss on top of your head. You simply shake your head while you look at his veiny tattooed arms as you softly traced it with your finger.

"I promise the girls I would meet up with them, they said I spent too much time with you." You said, looking up at your boyfriend which made him smile, intertwining his hand with yours.

"Let's on a date tonight." He blurted out which made you turn around to look at him as a small smile form across your face.

"I'd love that." You responded as you press your lips against his when you heard your phone buzzed. You moved away from Jungkook as you reached out to grab your phone to see your friend has texted you, asking when are you coming.

"I have to go now." You said while getting out of bed to get yourself ready since you were already late. "Pick me up at 8?" You ask before you head into your closet to see Jungkook was putting on his shirt as his arms flex when he slides it back on. God, he keeps getting hotter no matter how many times you look at him.

"Yes ma'am." Jungkook smiles at you as he heads over to you, pulling your chin up closer to him and places a soft kiss on your lips. "I'll see you later." He said and with that, he then heads out from your room as he winks playfully at you, making you chuckle.

You were at the kitchen talking with Jimin while making coffee when Jungkook wrapped his strong arms around your shoulder, making you jumped.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asks as he looks at the both of you while sliding his huge hands around your waist.

"Why should we tell you?" Jimin responded while drinking his coffee which made you smile, that's when you saw someone came out from the guest room, yawning which you assume that might be the girl who Jungkook had mentioned to you about. You were about to say hi to her when your eyes fixated on what she was wearing. It was one of Jungkook's favorite t-shirt that you got him a few weeks ago.

"Good morning." She smiles adoringly at your boyfriend as she nibbles her lips nervously. "I hope you don't mind." She said as she stares at Jungkook shyly while looking down at the t-shirt she's wearing as she tugs softly onto it. God, you can't believe this is happening to you right now.

"It's fine." Jungkook said as he gave her a small smile before he turns to face you. "Hey, I have to go change now, the guy's are waiting for me, I'll see you at dinner, okay?" He said as you then just nodded when he placed a kiss on your cheek before heading back into his room.

The girl then took a seat down beside Jimin and looks at you timidly. You then took a quick glance at Jimin, hoping he would say something as you have no idea what to do or what to say.

"Hi, I'm Miyeon." She introduces herself to you with a polite smile before Jimin could even speak up which caught you off guard as you then just simply stare at her.

"O-Oh... I'm __, nice to meet you." You stuttered as you simply responded back at her with a small grin.

You woke up when you heard noises coming from the kitchen while you were taking a short nap. You just came back from your lecture class around an hour ago but you still have another class to attend so you decided that you'll just head over to your boyfriend's apartment to take a small nap before you head back to school. You were exhausted from staying up so late yesterday night while working on your assignments. You yawned as you stretched your arms before you make your way out to the hallway to look for your boyfriend.

"What are you doing? I thought you went out." You said when you saw Jungkook was chopping the strawberries in the kitchen which made you frown a little as you simply grab some of it to eat.

"Go get your own strawberries, these are mine." Jungkook said as he grabs the bowl away from you when he saw your hands keep reaching out to.

"You know how much I love them." You whine while trying to grab the strawberries back from him which only causes him to grab it further away from you.

"I know baby, but I can't let you finish it." He responded which made you pout as you slowly put your hands away from the bowl. A smile spread across his face when he saw how you were looking at the strawberries. You then watched him head towards the back of the kitchen when he brought out a strawberry cake from the fridge which made you gasped in surprise.

"Is this mine?" You were amazed by how much effort Jungkook has put into the cake when you saw how pretty the decorations look.

"I told you not to eat my strawberries, didn't I." Jungkook chuckles as he softly pinched your cheek which made you grin as you watch your boyfriend place the rest of the strawberries around the cake which made Jungkook smile when he saw how amused you look.

You really have no idea what have you done in your past life to have such a hopeless romantic boyfriend in your life. You don't deserve him at all.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" You look up to see Miyeon walks into the kitchen as she simply greeted you with a small grin before headed towards Jungkook. "Oh my god, is that strawberry cake?" She exclaimed excitingly as her finger went and scoop a small amount of cream to taste it. You then look at your boyfriend shockingly as you couldn't believe what just happened. You were so mad that you wanted to scream.

"Miyeon, you can't just do that." Jungkook tried to talk to her as she then just shrugged like it was nothing which made you so mad. "I made that cake for-" Miyeon's eyes light up as soon as she heard what Jungkook just said.

"Really? Can you make one for me too?" She interrupted before Jungkook could even continue. She then looks at him with her big doe eyes which made you scoffed in disbelief as you then just stood up and left.

God, you swear the girl has been getting onto your nerves ever since you first met her, and you honestly can't stand her anymore.

You felt tears slowly swarm into your eyes as soon as you head back to Jungkook's room. You then sat down on his bed as you heave out a small sigh. You didn't want to be a bitch about it but you were so mad.

"Hey, I'm coming in." You quickly wiped away your tears when you heard Jungkook softly knocking on the door.

"You okay?" Jungkook came up as he knelt down in front of you, softly caressing your cheeks which you then just nodded. "God, you're cute." He smiles, gently tugging your hair behind as he wipes your remaining tears away before he places a kiss on your forehead.