Chapter 5

Luckily, you haven't been drinking too much or else you'll be passing out now. When you came out from the washroom after you've done cleaning yourself up, you then saw Jungkook was laying against by the bathroom door with his arm crossed while staring at you which made you startled.

"Hey." Jungkook smiles sheepishly at you which made you frown when you saw how drunk he is.

"How much did you drink?" You asked while you look at him as you simply pressed the back of your hand on his warm cheeks which made your eyes widened. "You're burning." You said as you frowned at him.

"I'm fine." Jungkook assured you when he gently pulled you hand away from his face as he just stares at you.

"Come here." You said as you pulled him into the washroom while trying to make him sit on the stool without him stumbling across the shower which made you chuckle. "Sit here." You said as you sit him down on the stool while trying to stop him from swaying around.

"I'm sorry, __." He mumbles softly, loud enough for you to hear which made you heave out a soft sigh which made you look at him. "Why don't you trust me?" He asked as he was just staring at you and you see how hurt he is through his eyes. "I would anything for you, you know that right?" He spoke softly which made your heart crumble.

"It's not like that, please don't say that, I..." You were out of words as you didn't know what to say anymore.

"I don't think I can ever stop liking you." Jungkook said as he sobbed softly while he hid his face in the palm of his hand as he heaves out a sigh. "God, the guy who wins your heart will be so lucky." He blurted out which made your heart stop when you saw he was tearing up while he was just staring at the ceiling and that's when you realize just how much it hurts to see him like this.

You were zoning out at the rooftop while you were thinking about Jungkook. God, you've never really thought about that much until yesterday you only realize that just how much you like the guy and you felt so stupid for not realizing your feelings until now.

You were heading back down to your class when you bumped into Jungkook at the stairs which made your heart skipped a beat.

"Hey, can we talk?" The both of you asked at the same time which made you chuckle as he smiles at you.

"I'm sorry, about everything. I felt like such a dick when I said those things to you." He sighs as he apologized to you when he looks at you with his eyes softened.

"I'm sorry too." You responded as you then gave him a small smile.

The both of you then talked for a while, catching up. God, you definitely miss him.

"So how are things going with your Dad?" You asked as you look at him when he mentions about his dinner with his Dad last night.

"I don't know." He sighs as you can see how tired he looks. You can never understand how Jungkook was able to withstand all the things by himself. Ever since he was a kid, he has never been closed with his Dad, you're the only one who he talks to about it and you've been seeing him beating himself up over these past few years because of it.

"I know it can be hard but you'll get to him someday, trust me." You assured him as you gently held onto his hand, softly caressing it which made him smile. "And you can always talk to me about it, I'm always here for you." You said as he then just smiles softly at you.

"Yeah, I know." He said as he turns around to lean his back against the wall which made you smile as you then just look away from him.

"I miss this." You confessed while you stare up to the sky.

"Me too." He smiles softly as he then just then stares at you while admiring your beauty.

"Can we just forget all of this?" You said as you turn to look at him. There was a moment of short silence between the both of you when Jungkook stepped closer to you.

"__, you know we can't be friends anymore." Jungkook said as he softly caressed your face as he tugs your hair behind. "I will always see you as something else." He confessed as he then looks at you which made your heart stopped.

"Who says I want to be your friend?." You confessed as you held onto his wrist. "I want this, I want us." You confessed softly while you look at him.

"What?" He asked as he was confused by what you just said because never in a thousand years thought he'd get to hear you say something like this.

"What? Do you not like me anymore?" You teased as you smile while looking at him which made him nervous.

"No, of course not!" He stopped you which made you chuckle when you saw how scared he is as he tries to explain to you. "I just, I never thought there would be an us. Look, you don't have to do this because of what I said and..." He sighs which made you smile as you shake your head at him.

"No, I want this." You explain as you held onto his wrist, trying to assure him that you didn't do this just for him, you did it because you like him. "I like you, Guk. I just never really see it until now." You said which he then just stares at you and smiles. God, you miss that smile. It's been such a long time since you see him smiling like that.

"So I really got to take you out?" He asked again which made you chuckle as you then just nodded. "God, I cannot believe that I can finally call you mine." He said which made you cracked into a small smile as he gently held onto your hand and leans down closer to you while pressing his forehead against yours. "I think I'm in love with you." You smile softly when he confessed as you wrapped your arm around his neck and lean in to press a soft kiss on his lips.

"Can I take you out on a date again soon?" Jungkook asks as he held onto your hand, not wanting to let you go while you were trying to head back inside your house.

"Sure, if you let me go." You said which made him smile as he held onto your waist while pulling you closer to him as he stares at you while looking down to your lips. He then slowly leans in to kiss you as you wrapped your arm around his neck while he deepened the kiss, walking you up to his Jeep as he pressed his huge body against yours which made you smile into the kiss as you can't believe that you guys were making out at your front porch. You will be so damned if your parents saw you.

Dating Jungkook is like a dream. You never thought you'd get to see this side of him until now, it turns out your boyfriend can be very very sweet and also very very clingy. You swear the guy has a hard time holding himself back whenever he's around you. You can't even watch a single movie without rewinding it because you guys would always end up eating each other out on the couch and sometimes you'd end up getting late to class because he wouldn't stop kissing you and it always ends up with the both of you naked.

Sure, there are times where you guys would fight and he'd always get so mad at himself because he hates it so much when he's the one who's hurting you. He hates to see you getting upset or hurt because of him and he can't bear to lose you every time you guys fight, especially when you would walk away from him. Even though he would get mad at you sometimes but it always ends up with him apologizing to you even though if it's your fault.

Sometimes it's still hard to believe that he used to be your best friend who you find very attractive and now he's yours. One thing that you love about him the most is that he would always try his best to make you feel like you're the only girl in the world. You find it really sweet that he would confess to you over and over again, just to let you know how much he cares about you.

You were happy and that's more than enough.