Chapter 6

You smile when you felt your boyfriend breathing down against your neck as he holds you from behind. You were helping Jennie and Rosé to arrange the flyers at their fund-raising booth since they needed help from you to hold up the event. Your try to ignore Jungkook when he started to leave small kisses below your ear, making your heart to pound faster. He was talking to some of his friends who were also working at the booth when you felt his fingers went under your shirt as he softly circles his thumb on your skin which you gently nudge him away with your shoulder.

"Jungkook, please." You whine as you turn around to look at him which made him smile and before you know, his has his lips pressed softly against yours.

"Aw, look at you two love birds." You heard Jin teasing you when you saw the rest of the guys head towards your way which made you blush as you lightly bite on your lips and look away, trying not to grin at what he just said.

"Don't be jealous." Jungkook smiles as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"As if." Taehyung scoffed as he came to grab the flyers while handing them to the guys which made you smile softly.

"Thank god you guys are here!" You then heard Jennie exclaimed which made you turn around to see she was carrying a hand full of flyers as she slams it on the table. You then quickly went up to give her a hand, seeing how stress she is. "God, if it's not because of those stupid curricular marks, I would be shopping right now." Jennie complains, making you smile when your phone light up to a message from Rosè, asking you for help.

"Oh no... Rosie needs my help." You said as you show it to Jennie which made her pouts sadly.

"I guess I'll just ask the guys to help me out, especially Jungkook. I think he could help me attract the crowds." She said at you which made you chuckle.

"We can attract crowds too alright." Jin said as he snatched some of the flyers away from Jennie which made her scoffed.

"Please, he's so much better than all of you, especially you." Jennie said like it's the most obvious thing while pointing at Jimin which made him rolled his eyes like he has gotten used to it. "And I'm not stupid, you guys just want to flirt around with the girls." Jennie said as she faked a smile at both Jin and Jimin.

"At least I'm prettier than you." Jin mumbles which made Jennie scoffed as she glares at him. "Alright fine, you're the prettiest princess in the kingdom, happy?" Jin murmured which Jennie then just rolled her eyes and look away from him. You chuckle at the both of them before grabbing some of the flyers as you head over to look for your boyfriend.

"Hey." You called out for Jungkook when you saw he was in the hallway talking to Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Hey guys." You greeted them as you then turn around to face your boyfriend. "I need a favor." You asked as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, looking at him which made him furrowed his eyebrows suspiciously.

"Stop looking at me like that." You smile as you wrapped your arm around his shoulders and continue. "I just want to ask if you can stay here and help Jennie cause I have to help Rosie. Just keep an eye on her." You said which he then just nods.

"Cross my heart." He said which you then just smile as you simply place a kiss on his cheeks before he left.

"Oh! There you are!" You then heard Rosè squeaky voice echoing through the hallway which made you turn around to see she was stomping towards you and before you knew it, you were already pulled away by your dear friend as she started complaining about how busy she is.

You were laying in your bed with Jungkook's arms wrapped around your body as the both of you were watching Netflix together. You then felt your boyfriend place a soft kiss on your head which made you smile as you look up to see him staring at you.

"Can't believe you're mine." He confessed as he gently caressed your face and lean down to kiss you which made you smile when he pulls you up and sat you down on his lap as he deepens the kiss. You then felt his huge hands wrapped around your small waist while he pulls you closer to him. You then rest your hand on his chest for support when he started planting soft kisses on your neck. You couldn't help as a soft moan escaped your lips when you felt his hot breath running down your neck while he softly nibbles your ears. He pulls himself away from you and smiles, leaning his head against yours. "That sounded so cute." He confessed which made you blush as he leans back in to kiss you.

"__! Your Mum's here!" You got startled when you heard your roommate called out for you when he knocks on the door, making you jumped. Jungkook then chuckles at your reaction which made you sigh as you rest your head on his shoulder.

"I hate family reunions." You mumbled as you look up to your boyfriend and pouted. "I just want to stay here with you." You said which made him smile. You knew there is no way you could've get away with this since your Mum is here to pick you up.

"Go you lazy ass." He said which made you chuckle as you pull yourself up from him.

"Please put on a shirt before you go out." You said as you grab your sweater from the bed and put it on.

"I'm sure your Mum won't mind." He smirks as he then grabs his t-shirt to put it on before he follows you out which made you rolled your eyes playfully as a small smile forms across your face. You almost forgot how much your Mum adores Jungkook, along with your Dad as well.

"Wow, these look so nice." Jungkook said as he took the gimbap from the plate and feed it to you before he takes another one from the plate. "You really should open a restaurant, Lisa." Jungkook said which made your Mum smile.

"You're too sweet." She smiles at Jungkook while putting the rest of the food into the fridge.

"Mum, can I not go?" You asked again as you drape your arms around Jungkook's while you rest your head on his shoulder.

"__, we've talked about this. You promise me that you'd go." Your Mum said as she frowns while looking at you which made you pout.

"Don't make that face, it isn't going to get you anywhere." She said which made you sigh as you turn to pout at your boyfriend which made him smile as he simply placed a kiss on the side of your head.

"Miyeon will only be staying with you for a week, I promise. That stupid girl booked the wrong flight ticket back." Yugyeom, Jungkook's best friend who is also one of his childhood friends complained as soon as Jungkook picked up the phone. "C'mon Guk, you know how much she likes you. It's just for a week. I promised." He heaves out a small sigh as he knew he had to cancel the trip that he had promised to bring you to since his friend needed his help and he couldn't possibly leave his sister alone.

Jungkook practically grew up with both Yugyeom and Miyeon since both of their families are close with each other and he's sure his mum would've called him and ask him to look after her too if Yugyeom didn't call.

"Yeah, I'll pick her up tomorrow. I'll text you later." Jungkook said before he hangs up the phone as he heaves out a sigh.

"What is it?" Jimin asks as he stares at his friend while taking a bite of his toast.

"Yugyeom called, saying Miyeon booked the wrong flight so she will be staying with us for a week since no one's around." Jungkook explains which made Jimin frown.

"So you're saying that she'll be staying with us for a god damn week?" Jimin asks as he stares at Jungkook with one of his eyebrows lifted which Jungkook then simply just nodded in response. "Oh god, I'm going to give Tae a call then." Jimin responded which made Jungkook chuckle lightly as he grabs a glass of water on the counter to drink while trying to figure out a way to talk to you about it.

"Don't worry about Y/N. I'm sure she won't mind." Jimin said when he saw the look on Jungkook's face.

"You know how Miyeon is, she can be a little..." Jungkook tilted his head slightly to the side while trying to explain it to Jimin.

"Mean? Annoying? Spiteful?" Jimin blurted as he took another piece of toast from the countertop and continues. "I can literally hear her right now." Jimin complains which made Jungkook smile as he slightly shakes his head at what his friend just said.

"I'll go to talk to __. See you later." Jungkook said before he stood up and grab his jacket as he heads out of his apartment.