Chapter 4

Jungkook has been ignoring you ever since that day. You've tried so hard to talk to him but he just doesn't give you a single fuck. You know he's mad and he should be because of what you said to him and you felt so stupid for blurting those words out. You should've known him better than anyone else, you've been friends with him long enough to know what kind of person he is. You shouldn't just judge him like that, it's not fair to him at all.

You were standing in front of your locker while you're debating on whether if you should approach Jungkook now since he's currently busy flirting with the cheerleaders. God, looking at him flirting with those girls really got under your skin. You didn't know how much it bothered you until now. You then sigh as you decided to talk to him, knowing that he did that on purpose because he knew you're standing there.

"Can we talk?" You stood behind him while he bid goodbye to the girls before he turns around to look at you.

"What?" He asked as he simply took a glance at you while he turns around, leaning his back against his locker.

"Look I'm sorry for what I said but please don't ignore me like that, is there anything I can do to get you not to be mad at me anymore?" You asked as you have no idea what you say anymore. You miss your friend.

"Just leave me alone." He said as he heaves out a sigh before he walks away from you.

"What? Guk, I've tried, I've tried so hard to talk to you, apologize to you, everything I could but all you do is proving me right by flirting around with those girls. You know what? Maybe I'm not sorry because this is exactly why it's hard for me to trust you." You blurted it out as you've had enough of it. You've been trying so hard but he just couldn't care less anymore.

"Woah, you can't trust me?" He turned around to look at you, his tongue poking slightly against his cheeks. "God, you're starting to piss me off. Just because I like you, doesn't mean I have to do what you say. You're the one who says that I'm a player, why are you even mad?" He said which made you frowned as you couldn't believe what he just said.

"What? I'm not mad, I..." You tried to defend yourself but you were at a loss of words.

"No, you're just being difficult, you like the attention I gave you and watching me making a fool out of myself, chasing and bending over you is exactly what you want." You scoffed softly as you couldn't believe he actually said that.

"How can you say that when you don't even know what I'm thinking?" You asked as you frowned at him. "Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to be around you when there are tons of pretty girls swooning over you." You confessed as you darted your gaze away from him. "You know what? I'm just gonna leave. I can't talk to you anymore." You sigh and before you could walk away from him, he then spoke up.

"You can't just say stuff like this because that's all on you. Do you think it's easy for me? Do you think I don't have one of those insecurities on you too? Because I do, I had tons of them, one where you being my dream girl." With that, he then just left.

"Woah! I never knew a girl's closet could be this big!" You heard Jimin yell which made you smile. You were supposed to study tonight but Taehyung and Jimin decided to show up at your house so you would go to the party with them. They even went to your closet to help you pick an outfit and of course you didn't let them because being the pervert themself, they might just pick a lingerie for you.

"Remind me again, why we never hooked up?" Taehyung asked as he was checking you out while you were putting on your mascara which made you raised your brows as you couldn't help and chuckle at what he just say.

"Seriously, are you done yet?" Jimin asks as he turns to look at you while laying on your bed to check on you but ended up going through your makeup pouch. God, you swear you wanted to kick him out of your house when keep asking you about your make up products and how to use it, he even tried it on himself and ended up making a mess.

As soon as you guys got out of the house, Jimin was already yelling shotgun while jogging towards Taehyung's Porsche which made you heave out a sigh at yourself. You swear to God there's still a child somewhere inside him.

A smile plastered across your face when you saw the girls came running to you when they saw you. It's been a while since you came partying with them. You have been so stressful for almost a semester because of the number of assignments and test, it felt really good to be here with all of them.

"Oh my god Tae! How did you get her here?!" Rosè exclaimed excitedly as all of them were surprised to see you since you weren't the type of person who would come to the party.

"Babe, you look so hot!" Jennie squeals excitingly as she came to hug you.

"Oh! Looks who's here!" You then heard Hoseok's drunken voice which made you turn around to see he was dancing his ways to you as it made you laugh. He then came to hug you from behind as he planted a small kiss on top of your head while handing you a vodka. God, he's so drunk.

The smile on your face slowly faded away when you saw Jungkook was making out with Mina at the corner while playing beer pong with his other friends. You then quickly turn away from the sight of it when you saw Jin came to you with two vodkas on his hand which made you smile.

"Thanks." You said as he handed you the vodka.

"So, how's the talk with Jungkook?" He simply asks which caught you off guard as you then just glance at him and shrugged.

"Well, I wouldn't say the best." You gave him a small smile as you look away from him. Honestly, you have no idea how he did it, it's like he can see through you with just one glance. Whenever you had any problems you're dealing with, he would always be the one person you get advice from.

"Why can't you just admit that you have feelings for him?" He asked which made your heart stop before you turn around and frown at him.

"I don't have feelings for that jerk." You said as you were still hung up with what happened yesterday. You then try to move to pass Jin but he just wouldn't budge.

"Please, I saw the look on your face when he was making out with that girl over there." He said as he stood in front of you while he nudges his head towards the direction where Jungkook is which made you sigh softly.

"Jin, I'm really not in the mood to talk about it." You said as you heave out a soft sigh before you head over to the guys.

"It's okay if you're scared." He spoke up when you're about to leave which made you stare at him as he was really starting to get on your nerves.

"Look, it's not going to happen." You said which he then just stares at you with one of his eyebrows lifted.

"You should give him a chance, maybe things might turn out better than you expected." Jin said as he ruffles your head softly before he left you.

"Yeah, as if. He's not even talking to me." You mumbled to yourself.