THREE ~ lifesaver

TW: sexual assault/harassment

It was 6 am, I know that because my alarm is making demonic sounds. I snoozed my alarm and turned to my stomach, planting my face in my pillow. After a few snoozes, I finally got up and got ready for work. I had a shift from 8 am to 3 pm. I headed downstairs to make some cereal, only to see a certain annoying dirty blond passed out on the sofa. I huffed and headed to the kitchen. 

I shot George a text that I was heading out soon and I would be back at around 3.30 pm, and headed out the door. I got into my car and reached for my car keys, and low and behold they weren't there. I got out of the car back into the house and saw my car keys were laying on the coffee table, so I grabbed them. I heard Clay groan.

"I'm trying to sleep!" He said in a raspy, but his voice was whiny non the less. I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the living room.

"Sorry princess, but some people have jobs where they need to get out of the house," I walked out of the house and got into the car. 

After a short drive I got to the library I worked at. I usually just helped people around, put books back and did some administration, but sometimes I would help at the cafe portion of the library. Today was a day I worked at the cafe, due to the fact that a coworker of mine was sick and I picked up their shift. 

It was around 9 am where the cafe started to crowd up a bit, and the guy I was working with and I were picking up pace, getting into the rhythm of making drinks and getting pasties the customers requested. 

I noticed that the guy I was working with, named Oliver, was getting a bit handsy. He wanted to get to the other side of me and put his hands on my waist to get past, which was totally unnecessary because there was enough space behind me to comfortably get past. 

I grabbed his hands off my waist, and whisper shouted to him, "stop fucking touching me."

He looked a bit taken aback, but then grinned, "feisty, I like that."

After that, it stopped for approximately half an hour, but they got back to what he was doing before. I tried to tell him off, but he didn't listen. I didn't want to pull out the excuse of I got a boyfriend because what he was doing shouldn't be okay, to begin with. But alas.

I went to the back to get new coffee beans since we ran out at the front portion of the cafe. He followed me back there.

"Can you just stop with whatever the fuck you're doing? I got a boyfriend and he doesn't seem like the type to like that his girl is getting harassed."

"Big words lady. I wouldn't call it harassment, I just want to get to know you, and your little boyfriend doesn't have to know. Our secret," he smirked and I walked back.

"I'm taking my lunch break now, it isn't busy anyway right now," I booked it out the back as fast as I could, trying to catch my breath while I rummaged through my bag I grabbed on my way out. I got my phone and immediately called George.

"Hey Jas, I'm streaming by the way."

"Oh uhm, hi, I, uhm, I will just text you."

"Are you o-" I hung up before I could have a breakdown on stream and started texting him about what was happening and that I didn't know what to do. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

IMESSAGES
George - Jasmin

George
Uhm okay, I will send one of the guys to pick you up