FOURTEEN ~ camping

We were all sat at George's and I's diner table, just chatting and having diner. 

"Guys, I thought of an idea. We could also vlog, some Dream Team content in real life, but I thought, maybe we could go camping for a few days," Nick proposed.

We all looked at each other and then nodded. This will probably be a good idea, I could film for them and the fans would love some more content of them, especially in real life.

"Sure, when were you thinking? And where?" Clay asked. 

"There is cool camping like an hour away. It's pretty secluded but still has a village nearby. I was thinking maybe somewhere this coming week. I don't know when you guys have time."

"I've got nothing planned, still haven't been able to find a job," I sighed.

"I think I could make to free time this week," George said, and the same was with Clay. 

"Do you guys want to leave tomorrow morning? I think I've brought a four-person tent from Texas, I went camping a few times with some friends back then. I just have to look at what I still have and buy some extra's," we all nodded in agreement, and after doing the dishes we all started packing. 

"GOODMORNING SUNSHINE," I walked into George's room, it's was way too early, but I liked annoying him in the morning. I also was filming this for the vlog, fans would like to see George grumpy morning attitude. I received a pillow thrown to my head and I duked so it didn't hit me. 

"I'm going to shower and set my stuff downstairs, we'll leave in half an hour. I don't care what you do as long as your ready then," George turned in bed and groaned, my cue to leave. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I walked into my room, throwing on some leggings and a crop top, nothing too complicated. We'll be travelling today and setting up, and it's too early to try and look good. 

I let my hair airdry and when I was downstairs I made a sandwich to get some food in my system when George stumbled down the stairs. Eyes half-open, suitcase in one hand and the other holding onto the railing. He was in sweatpants and a hoodie. 

"You want one?" I asked him, holding my sandwich up. He shook his head no, to no surprise. Since middle school he skipped breakfast, I don't know how he does it, because I will literally steal from a baby to get food in my body in the morning.

A bit later Nick and Clay were in our house, helping us pack our bags in Clay's car. When everything was packed I called shotgun, much to Nick's and George's dislike.

George went to sleep as soon as he entered the car, and I think Nick was also dozing off.

"How'd you sleep?" Clay asked.

"Pretty good actually," I was fumbling with the AUX cord, "is it okay if I put on some music?"

He hummed.

"How did you sleep?" I asked him, trying to be polite and not have this be a one-way conversation.

"I didn't sleep that much, I was editing. By the way, I should've probably helped you clean your sheets, sorry about that."

I went bright red, "I, uhm, I didn't like, they were pretty clean, so I, uhm,  I-"

"You slept in them?" He laughed, causing my blush to turn into an even darker shade of red.

"They were pretty clean, so I didn't mind and I was tired, and they smelled nice, so-"

"You think I smell nice?" He asked surprised, but a cocky grin began forming on his face.