ELEVEN ~ infamous hoodie

George and Nick are doing a cooking stream together. Since Clay's and Nick's kitchen is bigger with better lighting, they decided to do it there.

Clay was at George's and my house, with me of course. We're just laying on the sofa, enjoying each others company.

My head laid in his lap as we both looked at our phones, I turned toward him, "Clay, I want to bake something."

"Okay."

"Will you help me? And what should we bake?" 

He groaned, "fine, let's just make those brownies you made when Nick and I came to England, those were amazing."

I smiled at him and got up. He stretched his hand out of me to pull him up, so I did, only for him to pull me into his chest on the sofa again, "dick," I murmured. He let out a chuckle and he finally decided to get up. 

When in the kitchen we started putting the dry ingredients together, and the wet ingredients and Clay started mixing, forming a gigantic cloud of flour right in my face. 

"CLAY!" I yelled at him, "you're going to regret this."

I reached into the bag of flour still on the counter and ran after him, putting it in his hair. He ran back towards me and threw me over his shoulder. 

"Clay, CLAY, CLay!" He threw me down on the sofa and started ticketing me.

"Stop! STOP! CLAY PLEASE STOP!" And he did smirk on his face, me out of breath from laughing.

"We would be so much more entertaining on the cooking stream than Nick and George," I told him, he nodded and laughed in response. 

My hand was trying to get most of the flour out of his hair, but I was very much failing.

 "Come on, we will get the brownies in the oven and go for a shower," Clay said, getting off from on top of me and pulling me to my feet.

Clay was getting ready for showering, but I was feeling lonely and bold. I was kind of scared and insecure to ask, but I just went for it.

I knocked on the door, Clay humming in response, "Clay, uhm, can I join you?"

It was silent a few seconds, and then the door on locked. He was midst undressing and he smiled.

"Of course," he got out of the way and let me walk inside. We both undressed. Even though I had seen him naked, and he had seen me, even though multiple of those times were in a video, I'm kind of self-conscious. 

I was in my underwear, not really knowing what to do, Clay walked up to me, "Hey, it's fine you know if you don't want to you can just go downstairs again."

Wrapping me up in his arms, kissing the top of my head.

"I want to, just, I don't know. Insecure I guess," I awkwardly laughed and he pulled away.

"You're gorgeous. Do you want me to help?" He asked, my cheeks burning. I just nodded my head. He took off my bra and slipped down to my underwear, placing a kiss on my belly. When he got them off he backed away to look at me, up and down.

"No funny business, just showering," I reminded him, his face falls slightly but covers it up rather quickly. We got in and started to clean our bodies.

"Clay, can you get my back for me?" I turned my back towards him and I felt warm soapy hands making contact with my back. Taking his sweet time exploring every curve of my back. 

"You know, you're beautiful. I'm really glad we're not trying to kill each other every chance we get," I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah me too."

"I've started to create quite a liking towards you, and, uhm, well I think I like you," his hands stopped moving, resting on my waist. I turned around, looking him in the eye, seeing his pink dusted cheeks.

"I quite like you too," I got on my tippy toes and kissed his nose, and he giggled. I pulled him into a hug, still standing under the warm water.

After we got out I walked into my bedroom to change. I just put the first sweater and sweats on I could find and made my way down, already seeing Clay on the sofa.

"So this is the infamous hoodie you stole from me? Looks good," I looked down, I didn't realise that this was his when I put it on. I just blushed and sat beside him. I sat in between his legs on the sofa, leaning back against his chest. He put on a movie he decided on, and after ten minutes the alarm of the brownies went off. I took them out and they looked perfect.

I didn't care for letting them cool down, way too excited to eat them. I just cut them in pieces, causing them to break due to the warmth, and I put two on a plate and brought them back to Clay. This time sitting next to him so we could eat without bothering each other.

After we ate them we cuddled up on the sofa, still watching the movie, slowly falling asleep in a nice nap. 

[written: september 25th 2021]