NINE - what can't angry sex fix

CW: discussion of sexual themes, little smut (warning in the chapter when this will happen)

It's been a few days since we came back from our trip to North Carolina. It's been almost a week since what happened with Clay. And I must say, I kind of want to happen again.

When Nick, George, Clay and I hang out, I've been able to tolerate him more. 

Nick and I just finished streaming, all four of us were at Nick and Clay's house, but only us two were streaming. Nick needed to do some stuff on his computer so I just went downstairs. I heard muffled talking in the kitchen so I went there.

"-don't know how I feel, just want it to happen again," those were the only words I caught of their conversation before walking in.

"Hi!" I said to them, catching, especially Clay, of the guard.

"Oh hey, how was the stream?" George asked.

"It was nice, pretty tired now though. What movie are we watching tonight?" I asked.

"I was thinking of starting a series actually. We're with each other a lot so that would be nice," Clay announced.

"Anything in mind?" I asked.

"Sex Education," he stated. I rolled my eyes playfully, not annoyed this time, and pushed his shoulder with mine. I caught a glimpse of a blush on his face before he turned away.

"Sure, sounds fun," George chuckled at his own thought, "what?" I asked.

"Is the sex or the education fun?"

"Hmm, both, more the sex though," George was folded in half through laughter and Clay and I made eye contact, and I winked at him. Again, a slight pink hue crossed his cheeks. Never seen him this soft.

We were all sitting on the sofa. The order was George, Nick, Me and then Clay. Because of the way Clay was acting today, and the way I actually kind of started to take a liking toward him, I wanted to test my boundaries. 

The episode started and I moved more towards Clay. I felt him first tense before he relaxed into my touch. After about ten minutes I felt an arm around me, Clay's. I decided to lay my head on his chest. His breath slightly hitched, but he accepted it. After probably another twenty minutes of too little action in the room for my liking, I decided to lay my head in Clay's lap and my legs over Nick's. I wiggled with my head a little to make myself comfortable, until Clay put his hand on my head, making me stop. Nick and George were fully absorbed into the show so they didn't even look at what was happening next to them. I looked up at Clay with innocent eyes and I could see his blush.

"What?" I whispered, only for him to hear it.

His cheeks had gone a deep crimson by my question, very unlike Clay, "uhm, your moving is, uh, making me hard."

My eyes widened and my hand flew over my mouth, I blushed equally as hard now. 'Sorry' I mouthed toward him before turning back and focussing on the show. A light giggle escaping my lips earning a slap from Clay.

"Guys shut up I'm trying to pay attention!" Nick whisper yelled, causing me to hold back my other giggles.

We watched about three episodes when Nick and George wanted to go to sleep, so George went back home and Nick went upstairs, leaving me and Clay alone in the living room.

"Did Jimmy still send you those clips of us?" I asked, breaking our comfortable silence. Clay stopped playing with my hair.

"Uh, yeah," he scratched the back of his neck, not knowing if he wanted to have this conversation.