Flashback

Sandra and Keanu were excited talking to the special effects team.

New technology would put the young faces of Keanu and Sandra into the flashback scenes and they were delighted to be able to shooting these scenes themselves.

Edward and Alexis at 23 would have the faces of Jack and Annie on Speed ​​and all this would happen with just a few points of image capture on their faces.

The test scenes were getting amazing and they said it was the opportunity to see themselves young again.

"That would be you in Speed ​​2." Sandy joked as showing the images that were captured.

"I think this story makes a lot more sense," he chuckled.

"At least we'll have more scenes together than our last movie." she told him as she showed her script notes.

"How many kissing scenes?" he asked, making her smile.

"Seven, I think." Sandra wasn't sure if she considered a love scene just a kiss scene or if she counted all the kisses they would give. It was the first time they had the opportunity to make a couple with a love story and not a couple who had just met and fallen in love.

The tone of the story was different and an unlived love was something much more intense than it seemed.

"Wow. It's already my favorite movie just for the chance to win the best kiss award again." Keanu joked because he knew it was exactly the joke she would play. He was very excited to tell the story of this couple, because it was a love story in an action movie.

"You know the odds are high, right? This new generation loves you and the voting is popular." she responded with the certainty that they would have great kissing options to be voted on by new Keanu fans.

"They like John Wick," he replied, shy as ever.

"No!" She said with conviction. "They do like you!"

Sandra was always careful not to embarrass Keanu because she knew he wasn't comfortable with it, but there were times when it was inevitable. She always make a joke or two to make him more comfortable in the middle of a compliment but there was something about him that she always wanted to say how amazing he was.

At that moment, knowing that he make the internet obssessed about him and that 2019 was his year was a reason to be proud. She always knew he was the nicest guy in the universe and was glad that everyone knew by now. She eventually gets jealous when she hears other actresses talking about him, so she always makes a point of talking about how close they were.

Keanu just smiled with red cheeks and not continued.

"Keanu, are you ready?" Geane, the producer, arrived to ask him to start shooting. "We're going to start flashback scenes of Milla and Edward's office conversation in 5 minutes and then move on to Edward and Alexis' night."

Sarah was waiting for Keanu in the studio.

"I'll be back for you later, Sandy." She warned Sandra that her scene was scheduled to take place in about 1 hour, but she wanted to wait on set to watch Keanu shooting the first flashback scene.

Keanu would had shorter hair but not as short as Jack. They decided to keep the hair just like Neo and use Jack's face which was a little more tanned. He wore jeans, boots, a black T-shirt, and a leather jacket.

Sandra was also looking like a 90s young cop, in black pants, high heels and a navy blue blazer. Her hair was down to her shoulder, straight and brown, but her face was Annie's.

The last scene of Edward and Alexis when they were young was sensitive and full of emotion. It marked the moment when Alexis decided to follow her heart and be with Edward once and for all while Milla dies in a police investigation.