Kate's Birthday

FLASHBACK

Kate called her NYPD friends to celebrate her 25th birthday in a party that would have lots of music and a stage for performances. Tonight's theme was Madonna and the girls were super excited about it.Milla put on a black strappy bodysuit with an open back, jeans and red heels and Alexis was all in black with a strapless top that fell with shine, shorts and scarpin.

"Milla, do you think I'd better wear pants too?" She asked while looking at herself in the mirror.

"No. You look beautiful. Your legs are amazing and you have to show them around." She smiled as she put on eyer liner. "The boys are going to go crazy with you. Especially that one... What's the name of that idiot who keeps surrounding you?" She asked laughing.

"John." Alexis rolled her eyes.

"Exactly." She smiled. "And our target will definitely be hit. I'll keep an eye out." Milla took a lipstick from Alexis's case.

"Do you know what you're going to talk to him about?" She asked, encouraging Alexis to have some subject ready so it wouldn't get any more nervous.

"I don't know." She took a deep breath. "I'm nervous, I don't even know if we'll be able to talk." Alexis tried to escape. "He could be with some girl. Options I know there are many." She was a little insecure and upset.

"He can." Milla replied sincerely. "But it will all depend on who gets there first and you can be sure that no girl will get past me. I guarantee that if you want you will talk." Milla was sure she would make the two of them stay together and not let any woman in the way.

"But what if I don't know what to say?" Alexis asked fearfully.

"No problem. He'll know how to bring up any topic. I'll be around too and anything you run to me, okay?" Milla encouraged Alexis and she nodded, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

A few minutes later, Milla grabbed her house keys and they left together for the club.

"You are stunning!" She smiled at Alexis seeing the big woman she was that night. The makeup wasn't too heavy but enough to enhance her natural beauty and her brown hair had some waves that made her look even sexier.

After passing through the line at the entrance, they quickly found Kate's table with almost all of her friends: Chloe, John, Lisa, Simone, Helena, Edward...

"Target found!" Milla whispered in her ear over the loud sounds of the club.

"Hey!" They said together when they found Kate.

"Happy Birthday." Alexis gave her a hug and smiled.

"What's the performance going to be today?" Milla asked as she hugged her.

"We can dance Material Girl!" Kate said excitedly. "Do you remember the choreography from the end of the year party?" She asked them.

Milla, Kate, Alexis and other agents had danced to this song in a performance at the office's Christmas party.

"Of course I do!" Milla responded by pulling Alexis into the conversation. "What do you think, Lexie?" She asked holding her hand.

"Your hand is cold." She spoke into her ear. "Don't feel like that. Stop being silly." Milla fixed her eyes on hers and Alexis felt her nervousness pass a little. She knew Milla would always be there for her.

"Let's go. Sure!" Alexis agreed to the dance and Kate rushed to enroll the group, leaving the two alone.

"Ready?" Milla patted her hand, trying to get warm. "Let's say hi to the boys." She said, pointing to a table nearby where Edward, John and other agents were sitting.