Milla

FLASHBACK

Milla arrived holding her heels shoes and smiling thinking about how crazy the night before had been.

She and Edward had sex all night in his room, which was just a floor away from where she and Alexis were staying.

After receiving a few calls and saying she was fine and was already arriving, she opened the door and found Alexis still lying down.

"Still with a headache, my love?" Milla had a way to referring to Edward and Alexis like that, especially her. They were best friends and had a sisterly relationship.

"A little, but better than yesterday." Alexis leaned back on the bed. "I was worried when I woke up in the morning and didn't see you. Was the party good?" she asked as Milla sat on her bed.

"Very much! That bar is amazing and the music.. my Gosh, we had so much fun! We just missed you."

Milla kissed her cheek and went to her bed to take off her clothes from the night before and take a shower. She took off the long red skirt that had a huge lateral slit and the short white blouse, leaving only her panties and bra.

"Any interesting Mexicans?" Alexis asked as Milla brushed her hair which was quite tangled. "Your hair is a mess." She laughed. "If I didn't know you I'd say someone had wild sex last night."

Milla smiled at Alexis as she reached for her towel.

"Come with me and I'll tell you in the bath."

Alexis was pulled by Milla into the bathroom, eager for the gossip of the night before.
As Milla got naked and walked into the shower stall, she lowered the lid of the toilet and sat down, patiently waiting for the story.

"I had an unbelievable night of sex." Milla turned on the shower and wet her hair. "The best sex of my life. Seriously."

She reached for the shampoo as the steam from the shower misted the shower stall, blocking Alexis' view. "I mean, Edward was always hot, but I had know ideia of how." She noticed that Alexis didn't comment and continued. "We decided to have sex without commitment, you know? But now I think I want to have sex with him every week." She laughed. "I even think you should try it sometime."

Milla opened the box to see Alexis' reaction and realized she didn't have the enthusiasm she'd imagined.

"Did you have sex with Edward last night?" Alexis asked, her voice cracking.

"Yeah. We... Well, it wasn't scheduled at all and we're friends so it kind of happened in a natural way." She went back to the shower. "I really couldn't tell you where it all started, but we've talked a lot about our relationship and let's not let it interfere with the friendship."

"You don't feel anything for him?" Milla heard Alexis' voice outside.

"No way, Lexie! We've known each other for a thousand years, I think if there were any feelings, it would have already happened." She rinsed her hair and started washing her face, removing her makeup from the night before. "Not that this is a difficult thing, you know how amazing Edward is, handsome and anyway... I can say I love him as a friend, but that's it. It's not like my heart races when he's close or something..."

"Do you think he has feelings for you?" Alexis asked when Milla finally turned off the shower.

"No, of course not. We're just friends and he probably feels the same way I feel about him, affection and maybe some atraction. I think that's a good way to sum it up." Milla laughed and opened the box again, wrapping herself in the towel.

"Why are you asking me this?" She noticed, the moment she stepped out of the shower, that Alexis had a different gleam in her eyes. She looked sad.